𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 #𝟷𝟾

Notebook-san!

It's finally here! The one thing I keep dreaming to have!

The butcher knife!

It's so cool! I feel if I use it to slice something it will cut it instantly!

I also like how it glistening under the light, it looks so sharp!

Getting this was a bit hard, you see no one knows I have this addiction on this knives. So when it arrived outside our dorm door, I was at the shower that time.

Luckily, the one who get it is my angel.

Y/n was the one who get it for me.

And of course they didn't look at it because they're my angel!

I was nervous when I got it from them, especially when they ask what was it inside. I just said it was some kind of a merch. That made them not pry anymore.

After that before they left we talked some more. That's natural because I won't let this chance go to waste, I will use this to talk to them!

At first we were just making jokes until we got to a subject I wanted to hear.

Kacchan.

They told me that Kacchan was getting weirder around them.

I ask why do they care so much in which they hesitated to say why at first but they say it anyways because I am they're 'friend'

The reason was..

They were dating Kacchan.

They were dating before and now Kacchan wants them to get back together.

It all started when they saw Kacchan in the mall the day the two of us bonded. Kacchan ask them again if they want to get back together, but fortunately they wanted nothing more but just be a friend to Kacchan.

After that, I didn't say anything and just smiled. They thought I was angry but I wasn't.

Our talk ended after that, Y/n excused themselves because they have something to do. I gladly said okay and said goodbye to them.

Even if they left I was still smiling.

Because finally, I know where I'll use my lovely butcher knife.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆