How Monsters Are Created

"There! He'll fit right in!" Mariah beamed once she had finished dressing The Edd-Clone in a blue Hawaiian-Polo, a bright-red baseball-cap and black, thick-framed, fake, rectangular glasses. Mariah, herself was dressed in a rainbow jumpsuit and had her long, hot-pink dyed-hair tied up, into a bun so that she would be able to hide it beneath a blond wig with black roots that had been cut into a Graduated-Bob.

        "Do you have it?" Tord then questioned Mariah once he had approved of The Edd-Clone's disguise.

        "I've done stuff like this before, you know?" Mariah smirked as she pulled a small vile of clear fluid from her bra to show to Tord. Tord nodded in approval before pulling a bottle of Ipecac from one of the inner-pockets of his ski-jacket and taking a large swig from it.

        "Do not let anyone see you..." Tord then instructed before handing the Ipecac over to Mariah. Mariah nodded in agreement, taking a swig from the bottle as well before entering the building that held The Encyclopedia Dramatica Headquarters. The Edd-Clone looked back at Tord with a look of concern before following Mariah inside where a meeting was being held for The Encyclopedia Dramatica Staff-Team as a whole.

        "Before we get started: The infamous KalashniCola has agreed to meet with us today! Everyone give it up for our very, special guest!" Sherrod, the C.E.O. of Encyclopedia Dramatica and ultimately, the host of the meeting, announced Tord's arrival in a fashion that was obviously meant to mock him. Tord entered the building and began to approach the stage with a menacing glare, all the while: The audience jeered at him, mocked him and some even threw things at him.

        "Kalashni'! Welcome!" Sherrod threw her arms up, into the air with a false, forced smile of excitement as Tord calmly ascended the stage's steps in order to take his seat in one of the dark-grey, cloth chairs, across from her and her Co-Founder, Andrew.

        "My name...is...Tord..." Tord corrected as he appeared to be greatly unamused by Sherrod's complete lack of respect for him as a human-being.

        "Whatever...So! I've noticed your creepy, little hobby of snooping around in graveyards has evolved into something far-more...problematic..." Sherrod flatly dismissed Tord's correction before then proceeding to comment on his semi-robotic army of the undead. Tord's face remained emotionless for the most-part but one of his eyes did twitch once Sherrod had uttered the word: "Problematic."

        "Fresh beverages?" The disguised-Mariah then interrupted the already, intense conversation in order to offer Tord, Sherrod and Andrew each a red solo-cup that had been filled with iced-tea. Mariah then winked at Tord in order to silently signal to him that the dark deed of which he had requested of her had been completed before descending the stage's steps in order to make sure that as many people in the audience as possible got at least one cup of the iced-tea. Tord took one, small sip of his tea, never once breaking eye-contact with Sherrod. Sherrod and Andrew both took a sip from their own cups as well, completely unsuspecting of any, potential tampering.

        "So tell me, Kalashni': What's your excuse for desecrating the final resting-places of so many, including your own best-friend's?" Sherrod then questioned as Tord maintained a blank-expression whilst deeply staring into her soul. However, his eye did twitch once-again upon hearing the word: "Excuse."

        "I needed an army..." Tord simply responded.

        "Like a boss!" The Edd-Clone suddenly shouted out from the crowd, much to the irritation of Eduardo of whom had been seated just in front of him.

        "Here's an idea: Why don'tcha zip it until the meeting's over?" Eduardo then turned around to criticize The Edd-Clone with narrowed-eyes before then turning his attention back to the stage that was in front of them.