The End

Within a week, Tom had managed to spread Tord's dark secret amongst his human followers like the white fire that Tord had spread throughout London. However he only told the followers of color to avoid being killed by someone like Mariah or Alex but he had managed to do a significant amount of damage to the army's trust within Tord. When Tom took notice of The Edd-Clone walking past him, he silently wondered if he should try to make this mysterious stranger aware of his Leader's true nature.

        "Hey, you!" Tom finally decided to call out to The Edd-Clone, causing him to jump due to having been startled.

        "Tom?" The Edd-Clone questioned with minor suspicion.

        "Look, I don't know who you really are or how Tord brainwashed you into doing this but I think you deserve to know the truth about your "Leader"..." Tom explained himself before showing one of the many printouts Shannon had given to him that held the proof of Tord's dark secret. Indifferent, The Edd-Clone grabbed Tom by his throat and slammed him into the wall, his eyes now glowing bright-red.

        "Do you really think this is a good idea, Tom?" The Edd-Clone clenched his fist and metal spikes shot from each one of his knuckles. As Tom struggled against The Edd-Clone's grasp, he took notice of a tooth wedged into the cheek of the fleshy latex that coated The Edd-Clone's face. It was Edd's tooth and Tom had recognized it from when he had been poking around in his share of Edd's ashes.

        "It really is you, isn't it?" Tom's realization stunned The Edd-Clone into releasing his grip on him form pure confusion.

        "Do you...have his memories? Do you...remember me?" Tom then asked him.

        "Tom...of course I do..." Naturally, Tord had given The Edd-Clone all of Edd's memories so of course, The Edd-Clone recognized Tom as someone who was once a close friend.

        "Edd, listen to me, buddy! You have got to help me spread the truth about Tord around; "his people" deserve to know the truth about their "Leader"..." Tom pleaded as he placed his hands on the shoulders of who he now recognized to truly be Edd.

        "Even if it destroys everything we've worked so hard for?" Edd's voice broke at the thought of their Empire crumbling.

        "You don't have to be his robot, Edd...You can be your own person again...You can be free...If you just help me take him down, you, me and Matt can all be free..." Tom explained and for a brief-moment, Edd began to carefully consider his words as he retracted his hand-spikes.

        "Yes, we can..." Edd began as he took the proof from Tom only to quickly shred it into several pieces.

        "I just showed you how..." Edd darkly stated before storming off, deciding to spare Tom's life for now. Meanwhile, Tord had just used his zombie-bots to take over Buckingham Palace of which was now in shambles. Tord admired his new throne as his creations gnawed on the bones that were once The Royal Family. Tord then walked past the gruesome scene as if it were nonexistent and made his way outside of The Palace where his cheering crowd of loyal followers awaited him. Although, he remained oblivious to the members of his audience of whom currently looked uncertain.

        "Blood of my blood!" Tord called out in his Native-Language in order to silence the crowd's cheers.

        "You were once stripped of everything you hold dear! Now, you are all liberators!" Tord announced, provoking his followers to begin to cheer once again.

        "Alex Mahan!" Tord then called out after waiting for the cheers to cease. Alex obediently stepped forward in response.

        "You have stood by me since The Comicon Rebellion! You are my most loyal of soldiers! I name you The King's Master of War!" Tord then bestowed an honor upon Alex that would invoke another session of cheering that was followed by claps.