Downfall

At what remained of London's main Hospital, Tom anxiously sat in a chair that was next to the still-unconscious Bing's Hospital-bed. As Tom watched his companion sleep, he placed a gentle hand over Bing's only, remaining hand in an attempt at offering the brunette some small form of comfort.

        "T-Tom?" Bing cringed a bit as he began to stir out of his slumber.

        "Bing?!" Tom perked up upon realizing that his friend had awoken.

        "W-What happened?" Bing groggily groaned. He then began to hyperventilate upon realizing that he was missing an arm.

        "T-Tom! Where's my arm?! My arm is gone!" In a panic, Bing was quickly reduced to tears.

        "I know, Bing...I'm so sorry..." Tom's eye-sockets began to fill with tears as well at the sight of his friend in such distress.

        "Tord will not get away with this...I don't know how but I am going to destroy him and his army..." Tom then promised Bing with a glare of determination.

        "I might have a way..." A woman with two-toned, orange and black hair announced as she entered the room.

        "Who are you?" Tom demanded out of fear that this woman might be with Tord.

        "My name is, Shannon Campbell but you might know me as Creepshow Art?" The woman, now known as Shannon introduced herself only to be met with confused blinks from Tom and Bing.

        "Let me explain: I make callout-videos for a living; I call out the worst of the Mc. Fricken worst! Tord would have been one of them but I never knew it could be so Mc. Fricken hard to make people hate a literal Nazi! Maybe it's because a majority of Tord's followers are the worst of the Mc. Fricken worst? Anywho, if I wanted to take Tord down, I needed something huge...

        I did some digging and found out that Tord once said the N-word with a hard-R, in a very offensive joke! When I tried posting about it, my entire YouTube-Channel was hacked and deleted the next day! My entire life's work!" Shannon began to relay her backstory as she recalled crying over the loss of her YouTube-Channel.

        "But I wasn't gonna give up that easily because I'm a petty bitch. I tried to spread awareness of my scandalous findings all over New SheezyArt but they were swiftly removed and my I.P. was banned. I was going to just make a new YouTube-Channel but..." Shannon continued as she remembered awakening in a dark room, strapped to a metal chair.

        "Who are you?! What do you want?!" Shannon remembered screaming into the darkness.

        "I want to hear you scream..." Tord replied as he emerged from the shadows in order to step into Shannon's field of vision.

        "Tord, wait! Don't kill her, please! This isn't like you!" The Edd-Clone begged, clinging to Tord's arm in an attempt to stop him.

        "What did I say about questioning me, Edward?" Tord warned as he glared down at the android.

        "Tord, I've seen the way your people look at you; they're afraid of you...Do you want to be feared or loved? Please, show her mercy..." The Edd-Clone further pleaded as Tord began to ponder over his words with a slow blink.

        "Just try reasoning with her..." The Edd-Clone added.

        "Edward? This woman is Creepshow Art; she one of the tyrants that lead hard-working creators to cancelation..." Tord argued only to soften at the sight of The Edd-Clone's best puppy-dog eyes.

        "But perhaps if this secret ever does get out, it will help if my people see that their Leader made every effort to make peace but the infamous Creepshow Art refused..." Tord finally relented before beginning to approach his victim.

        "Shannon? I am begging you: If my people find out about this, it could destroy everything me and many others have worked so hard to accomplish...I have never begged for anything in my entire life; please don't tell anyone about this stupid mistake I made years ago..." Against his better judgement, Tord attempted to appeal to humanity that Shannon never had.

        "It's the truth...If I don't bring awareness to the truth, someone else will and they will be a lot meaner than me..." Just as Tord predicted, Shannon doubled down as if she had not even heard a word he said to her. Tord grimaced in response before firmly gripping Shannon's chin, his index-finger and thumb roughly digging into her jaw-bone to the point of bruising.

        "Such a pretty face...It would be a shame if something happened to it...Tell me, Shannon; do you like your pretty face?" Tord began to question her with an obvious threat.

        "M-My face isn't that p-pretty; on a good day, I look like a thumb-plumb had sex with a tomato..." Shannon quickly grew nervous and began to stammer.

        "I asked you a question..." Tord tightened his grip on Shannon's jawline until she cried out in pain.

        "Yes! I like my pretty face!" She finally shouted at him for no other reason than to just end the pain.

        "I do too...I'll leave that in tact..." Tord released his grip on Shannon's chin only to deliver a backhanded slap across her face.

        "However, it will be difficult to spread "awareness" without hands to type with..." Tord then grabbed a pair of pliers from his metallic table of assorted instruments of torture. He then used a blow-tortch to heat up the pliers until they turned bright-red.

        "He got what he wanted; he heard me scream as he painstakingly broke every, single, one of my fingers with a pair of scalding-hot pliers...He then broke my hands by hitting them with the pliers several times..." Shannon then finished her story before showing off her badly, disfigured hands to Tom and Bing of whom cringed in disgust at the mere sight of them. Shannon then recalled leaving the basement of New SheezyArt's Headquarters with crooked, bleeding hands as she sobbed softly from the agony and loss.

        "Shannon..." Tord began as he stood on the doorstep of New SheezyArt's Headquarters. In response, Shannon turned around to tearfully glare at him.

        "Try to spread this secret again and it will be the last thing you ever do..." Tord warned her before returning inside and slamming the door behind himself.

        "If it wasn't for that robot, I would be dead where I stood..." Shannon pointed out that The Edd-Clone had somehow managed to save her life since Tord had initially planned on silencing her for good.

        "So...Do you have a plan?" Bing was the first to break the long, awkward silence that followed Shannon's story with question.

        "The plan is to infiltrate Tord's forces from within..." Shannon nodded in response.

        "And just how do you propose we do that?" Tom inquired. An hour later, Tom cursed Shannon's name beneath his breath as he approached New SheezyArt's Headquarters where Tord awaited him, seated upon a throne that he had crafted from the bloody skulls of his fallen-enemies.

        "You stand before King Tord Maximillion Cyrano-Wellhaven The Third: Father of The Fallen, Breaker of Chains, Konge of The Free-Folk..." Alex announced to Tom as he loyally stood by Tord's throne.

        "I knew you would come around, Thomas..." Tord flashed Tom a wicked grin as Tom reluctantly knelt before him with a stubborn glare.