Primal Instincts

In the year of 2006: Tord had just left Edd's house on the morning after their sleepover and was now walking along the sidewalk in order to make his way to the home of his girlfriend at the time, Cheryl. Tord lightly shivered at the brisk, cold air that stung at his skin like needles as he began to ponder over the events of last-night as well as the night before last. Tord had so much fun with Edd last-night that he never wanted to leave his friend's humble apartment. Tord had only left Edd's apartment a few moments ago and he was already beginning to miss Edd.

        However, Tord secretly dreaded the thought of returning to Cheryl's home, especially if Rebby were going to be there after everything the overweight-girl had put him through the night prior. Before Tord could even have a chance to knock, the front-door was flung open by Cheryl of whom was quick to pull Tord into a tight bear-hug.

        "Tord! I've missed you so much, love!" Cheryl greeted her boyfriend before leading him inside where Rebby waited for him. Seated on the floor, at the coffee-table, next to Rebby was another girl with blonde hair in pigtails of whom was currently in the process of glaring daggers at Tord.

        "Come in! Come in! I want you to meet my roommate, Kiki!" Cheryl urged as she practically had to drag Tord into the living-room. Tord's concern only grew upon noticing that Rebby was stifling a snicker as the brunette found himself beginning to wonder just what exactly Rebby had been telling Cheryl's roommate about him.

        "I'll be back in a bit; why don't you all have a chat while I go check on the tea and biscuits?" Cheryl suggested before disappearing into the kitchen. As Tord took a seat across from the girls he took notice of the fact that Rebby was whispering something to Kiki that made the blonde giggle.

        "What is so funny?" Tord demanded as he narrowed his eyes at them. He had truly had enough of being the punchline of Rebby's jokes.

        "Nothing..." Rebby lied with another snicker that only served to infuriate Tord further.

        "What is so funny?! What are you laughing at?!" Tord snapped back at them, causing both girls to shrink down in fear. They both seemed to be in shock that Tord was actually standing up for himself for once.

        "Am I a clown?! Am I here to amuse you?!" Tord further demanded with a newfound feeling of satisfaction at intimidating his tormentors.

        "He can't even speak English, mind you..." Tord managed to hear Rebby whisper to Kiki of whom once again giggled in response.

        "I do not speak English?!" Tord repeated back to them, clearly offended.

        "Listen..." Kiki began, feeling as if their conversation was none of his business but Tord merely held up a hand to silence her.

        "No! Rebby is a big girl; she knows what she said...What do you mean I cannot speak English?! I speak English better than you!" Tord angrily insisted, now furious with Rebby's constant belittling of him.

        "No, you don't!" Rebby practically scoffed.

        "Yes, I do! I can prove it! What does decapitation mean?" Tord then decided to quiz Rebby on her own English with a smirk.

        "I don't think it's a real word; I think you made it up..." Rebby flatly replied.

        "No, it is a real word. What does it mean?" Tord clarified before once again asking for the word's meaning.

        "I don't know..." Rebby finally gave in with a sigh of frustration.

        "It means someone got their head cut off! See? I speak English better than you!" Tord retorted with a smirk.