The Animation Chronicles I - ᴛʜᴇ Quest for Unity

Title: The Animation Chronicles I - The Quest for Unity

Genres: Fantasy, fiction, action, adventure.

Pairings: It's not that much of a OTP fanfic, but there may be hints of various ships throughout the story.

Warnings: PG (may include some violence and death, I think?)

Summary: When young DisneyWorks nerd and skilled artist Marceline 'Marcy' Anders discovers an old sketchbook belonging to her grandmother, she never knew she would end up being in the greatest adventure of her life.

Thrown into a realm where the two worlds of animation she grew up with are real, Marcy soon finds out that she is the key to bringing back light into the realm, as a dark supernatural force threatens to destroy the fantasy world they call Animatia, starting with the two realms of Disney and Dreamworks.

Armed with her knowledge of animation and several allies willing to stick up for her, Marcy has to brave several obstacles in her path, including malicious villains and dangerous places, but when things seem hopeless, and drastic measures will have to be made,Marcy soon realizes that it is a whole new world out there... And it isn't what she thought it would be.

⌘⌙⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇼⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⌟⌘

Okay, so, I've guess you've seen a bunch of Disney x Dreamworks crossover fanfics around Wattpad, right? Well, I've read some, and I think they are pretty okay, but, then I thought; How about a crossover that involves our world and the animating world? I'd like that. And that was how The Animation Chronicles came to be.

The Animation Chronicles are also based on my old childhood imaginations. When I was young, I was a HUUUUGGE animation fanatic, and Dreamworks x Disney crossovers were my favorite ones to cover. Also, some OCS that I may include here are based on characters I made up back in these times.

So, let's just say that plot goes like:

1. Main character finds magical object which turns out to be a portal to a magical place.

2. Main character has a little lesson about the new world, befriends some people, and learns her purpose and reason why she is there.

3. Encounters villains, a few betrayals and hopeless moments, but soon ends up victorious and all that shiz.

Anyways, sorry for the really sucky blurb. I will try to improve it.

Also, I might change the plot sooner or later, I guess.

[Edit: I changed the plot. Its just that whenever I plan parts of the story, the rivalry thing doesn't feel right. So, I'm planning for the ending-the-rivalry thing to be in a prequel, I guess.]

As for now, it's basically a bunch of random scenes and questions.

See ya'll later!

I'm out, Peace!

Xxx Place_of_fangirls xxX