Recall: Book 1 of the Revival Trilogy

Title: Recall

Genre: Fanfiction, science fiction, action, space opera

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairings: To be honest, I don't really know. Hopefully there may be a few hints of some ships. (and there may be a few original characters with a very close friendship)

Warnings: PG - 13 (There may be the occasional violence and a few bad words in here, I guess?)

Summary: In a galaxy far, far away, three girls lived, each one with their own great goal.

Rella was an ordinary scavenger living on Jakku. Just like one of her closest friends, Rey, she knew very little about her past. But when they encounter a droid accompanied by a young woman who claims to be part of the Resistance, the two of them end up in one of the greatest adventures of their lives, and then Rella suddenly recalls something about her past; that she may be part of a legacy that may change the galaxy forever.

Erisia was just a member of the Knights of Ren. But she had a big dream: to be known through the whole galaxy as a powerful Force user. But when she discovers a new threat to the First Order, she suddenly recalls two things from her past; an old goal she'd wanted to fulfill, and an old enemy she'd vowed to forever eradicate.

Felipa was an ordinary young rookie Resistance Pilot. But when her third trip to another planet goes awry, she ends up having to accompany a droid that holds the fate of the universe in its hands, and then suddenly, as she meets two new allies and ends up in an extraordinary quest to protect one of the greatest secrets of the Galaxy, she suddenly recalls a lost tale she heard; a prophecy about a lost savior who will be found again.

When the fates of these three young women collide, so begins a story like no other; a story in which the fate of the galaxy all depends on a legacy ready to be revived.

So... yeah, I'm Star Wars trash. Sue me.

This plot has actually been brimming in my head for a long time. It all started back in January of 2016 when, thanks to photos on Instagram, I was immediately dragged into the Star Wars world.

So, basically, it follows these three people; a scavenger, a Knight(ess) of Ren, and a rookie Resistance Pilot. Somehow, they are all connected to each other in some kind of special way. The plot? Well, it takes place during the events of the Force Awakens, but that's all I'll spill, as I don't want to spoil y'all.

So, the three mentioned people above are just a few of my Star Wars OCs. There are a few supporting and minor characters I'll add in, oh, and I have to mention that this is just part of a trilogy, which in turn will be part of a three part-series based on the Star Wars trilogies. Yes I'm talking about all three of them; the Originals, the Prequels, and the Sequels. Yes, I'm beginning with the Sequel trilogy because that's what dragged me into the fandom. Yes, I know it's going to be an excruciatingly long series that will probably be painful to write. Yes, I plan to write all this.

Okay, now that I'm done here, I'm going to go next check on the other fanfic series which I really want to write but don't have the time to.

Man, this is going to take a long time.

So anyways, see you all soon!

I'm out, Peace!

Xxx Place_of_fangirls xxX