The Magic Of Two - A Journey of Wonder

Title: The Magic Of Two: A Journey Of Wonder

Genres: Fantasy, action, adventure,

Fandoms: I'd say it's based off on the Kingdom of Fantasy series with Geronimo Stilton.

Pairings: N/A

Warnings: PG

Summary: Everyone knows the tales of the Kingdom of Fantasy. Those tales featuring Geronimo Stilton, remember? I bet some of you have read them all, haven't you?

Well, here's something different. What if, back to that first night, the music box hadn't been sent to him? What if, instead, it had ended up in the hands of one of us humans?

☸☸☸

Kimberley and Mildred Williams had always been extraordinary.

Kimberley "Kim" was brave and daring. Mildred "Milly" was gentle and smart. Born the two daughters of two best-selling authors, they were deemed to be very special. But they had often thought of themselves as your average young children, and they often preferred to live quite a normal life.

That was until June 21, the summer solstice, a day which is said to come alive with magic each night.

And that night, a magic music box landed in their attic.

And so begins one of the most amazing adventures the two sisters will ever take; a journey across a world like no other, full of characters they thought existed in worlds they couldn't explore, solving mind-testing puzzles, escaping malicious villains, and finally ending a curse placed on the Queen of the Kingdom, all with the help of several new friends.

Join the Williams sisters in a journey like no other, as they brave wonderful and perilous worlds, meet helpful allies and hostile enemies, and show the power of close-knit friendship as they travel through a world they never knew existed in order to save it.

So, have any of you readers read the Geronimo Stilton books, especially the Kingdom of Fantasy series? Anyone? *sigh* If it was only me, then fine. Here I go.

Basically, this whole book is part of an AU series where the music box sent by Blossom doesn't end up in Geronimo Stilton's hands; instead, it ends up being received by two ordinary human sisters who end up in a stupendous journey through the Kingdom of Fantasy, and so on and so forth, since I can't spoil the rest of the series.

This is actually part of a 9-part series, since there are many books in the Kingdom of Fantasy series, and I'm planning to adapt them in a new AU.
So, prepare for a whole bunch of new stories.

Man, with this and other story series I plan to cook up, I'm gonna be quite busy for a while.

So anyways, see you soon!

I'm out, Peace!

Xxx Place_of_fangirls xxX