The Great Fandom Chatroom

Summary: When three girls, Clara, Natalie, and Gwyneth, who are also known as the Marvelous Three, form a chatroom with the Avengers (including Loki), they thought it would remain the way they made it; ordinary and very quiet. But when the cast of Frozen and the Percy Jackson series come in, they never know what they'll be in for.
With funny incidents, strange occurences, OTP fights, and new characters, this is one chatroom that you'll never expect to come across.
This is the Great Fandom Chatroom.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Avengers, Loki, the cast of Frozen, or the cast of Percy Jackson. They belong to their creators. I only own my OCs, The Marvelous Three; Clara, Natalie, and Gwyneth.

Information: The Marvelous Three are actually part of a bigger group of OCs I made; The Movie-Dom Girls. They are a group of girls who have a huge love for movies and pop culture. Clara is based off of me, and Natalie and Gwyneth are based off my love of Marvel. And this book was inspired by TheAnnabethJackson's chatroom book.

BTW,do you think I should write this or not? I'm gonna post a few chapters to preview.

I'm out, Peace!

xxx InterStellar678 xxx

Edit: This book is already posted here. Please feel free to read, vote, and comment on it.