The Keira Lee Chronicles (A MultiFandom Crossover)

Title: The Keira Lee Chronicles (A Multifandom Crossover)

Genre: Fanfiction, fantasy, action, adventure, science fiction, romance.

Pairings: Warning: due to the high amount of MULTIFANDOMNess, there will be a lot of competition over who gets who.

Warnings: PG (there will be hints of violence and death, I guess.)

Summary: Keira Lee Anderson is your ordinary fangirl. Smart, cool, a bit sassy, and a very hyperactive 13-year-old. Until one day she sets off a device that makes fantasy reality.

The Fandom universes are real. A long time ago, they were connected to our world, until one day there was so much havoc caused by the occupants of the fandoms to our world, that the connection to their universes were broken off, sealed by the mystic Time Connecter. Until Keira sets it off, and brings fictional characters to her doorstep.

Keira must forget about fangirling and focus on the urgent issue as she and the characters form a team to fix the rip in time, before it's too late. On the way, she faces love triangles, dark pasts, and terrible villains. Oh, and there's the fact that she might not actually be what she seems.

Will she make it through? Or will she fall?
Read the book to find out.

Note: I do not own the characters, they belong to their creators. I only own the plot, and my OC, Keira.

So, this book is inspired by the many multifandom crossovers I've come across, especially @daleks_are_my_mates' book, "The Girl Who Was Lost (Doctor Who and Multifandom Crossover)", "The End Of The Universe" by ravenclaw123 and the epic crossover, "The Legion of Chaos" by OneFandomIsNotEnough.

So, its basically about a girl named Keira, who gets sucked into a stupendous quest that involves her and a ragtag group of fictional characters journeying from world to world in an attempt to fix damage caused by the simple activating of a little device called the 'Time Connector' which can join or rip apart universes.

Fandoms that are in here are the following:
1. Percy Jackson
2. Marvel
3. Harry Potter
4. Doctor Who
5. Disney and Dreamworks
6. Sherlock
7. The Hunger Games
8. Divergent
9. LOTR
10. OUAT (maybe...)

So, that's all I'll include in this book, and be warned, for when people with the same or different personalities meet each other, feuds will be caused. *cough* OTP fights *cough*. And also be warned, for possible plot twists.

So, should I post this or not? It really needs to be out here, and I've already made a few drafts, but these drafts may need some improving. And I may need a little help with the summary. It needs a bit of improving, I guess.

So, that's all.

I'm out, Peace!

xxx TheSecretWinter787 xxx