The Secret Life of Swords (PJO & MCGA AU)

Title: The Secret Life of Swords

Fandom: PJO / MCGA (AU)

Genre: Fanfiction, adventure, fantasy, plus some romance.

Pairings: JackTide (Jack x Riptide), plus several others, I'm not so sure.

Warnings: PG (Violence and death, maybe)

Summary: Most people may not know it, but swords also have feelings and lives.

Riptide, a.k.a Anaklusmos, often felt down. Even though when it was said to be a great honor to carry him, nothing felt honorable for him. After a harrowing incident with a past hero, and being cursed to always remain with his owner, he often felt like being thrown in the scrap heap.

Jack, a.k.a Sumarbrander, was a special one. With an owner who could understand his feelings and words, he sometimes felt on top of the world. But deep inside the glistening gold blade, there was soul broken by an incident in the past caused by his old owner.

Two swords. Two different yet terrifyingly special demigod owners. Two worlds of mythology. One dangerous destiny, defined by love and adventure.

----------------

So, I read The Two Swords, a little fanfic by booked_out_ig , and let's just say I immediately thought of another version of that tale. A version in which all of the other characters from MCGA and PJO/HOO are also included. Kinda like an extension of that story.
So, in this tale, due to Riptide, Percy and Magnus end up meeting each other, and soon, due to two worlds meeting, and due to two swords falling in love, they end up in an adventure involving giant monsters, raging gods and (inserts plot that I won't spoil).
Oh, and here, Leo Valdez can be able to understand sword emotions. Especially those of swords which can't speak, like Riptide.

So, there. My random mind just likes to make up little extensions and modifications of a little story. Yeah, I get it. I'm weird.

So, bah-bye.

I'm out, Peace!

Xxx Place_Of_Fangirls xxX