Chances

Title: Chances

Genre: Fanfiction, fiction,

Pairings: N/A

Warnings: PG - 13, triggering (horror stuff, hints of suicide, violence and death)

Summary: Marissa doesn't know who she is. Left with no memory except for her first name, her age (she's 15), and the fact that she has to destroy the Source, she doesn't know where she comes from, where she is, and, most of all, who she is. Her greatest worry; the cryptic message she sees often in her dreams: You have 5 chances. Use them wisely.

Little does she know that once she steps out of the door of the little room she wakes up in, she will be in the greatest adventure of her life.

As Marissa goes through the worlds of five horror games; Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Slender: The Eight Pages, SCP: Containment Breach, Outlast, and finally, FNaF, and ends up being caught up in their plots, she realizes three things; If she wants to live, she has to remember, she has to be brave, and she has to be careful.

After all, you have 5 chances. You have to use them wisely.

⌂⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌅⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌄⌂

So, how Chances came to be is a pretty long story. It all started when I began to watch some gamer Youtubers, like PewDiePie, Cryaotic and Markiplier, and I remembered some of the well-known horror games they played which were these:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Slender: The Eight Pages
SCP: Containment Breach
Outlast
The Five Nights at Freddy's series.

At the same time I was kinda planning on some story about a young girl who wakes up in an old, abandoned place, and soon discovers a video tape of a person telling her that she is stuck in some game, and to win, she has to find clues and memories. So, that's how this came to be.

Basically, the main character, Marissa, has lost her memory, so she has to go through several horror-game worlds to retrieve it, and has 5 chances to do so. I won't reveal the rest of the plot though; I don't want you all to receive spoilers.

So, there. There's my summary for the day.

See ya'll soon!

Xxx Place_for_fangirls xxX