II. ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

behind the letter  

( .˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ . )

A tall mysterious boy watched Y/n waddle off to her dorm. He smiled, pink spreading all over his cheeks. 

Every since Y/n spoke Killian he was captivated. She was so beautiful and her voice was so angelic, like it was laced with an addictive drug. He would find himself scrolling through her Instagram or stalking her in his free time. Killian often intruded on Y/n's life. Breaking into her dorm to look around, occasionally steal things or open her phone. He didn't mind that she wasn't entirely aware of his feelings, yet alone his existence, as long as she was there, in his sight. 

Killian loved everything about her, expect her friends. He despised all of them, how they treated her, ignoring her like she was nothing but trash on the street, and to Killian Y/n was far, far from that. At first he brushed them off, but as he watched Y/n more and more he grew angry, annoyed, infuriated with them. He promised, to Y/n and to himself that one day he was going to make them pay and regret everything they've ever done. 

Killian sighed as Y/n left his eyesight, slightly annoyed. He walked back to his dorm, grabbing a small black bag before heading out of the school. 

After a while Killian made it to his house. Ignoring the presence of his parents or maids, as he entered his room, slamming it shut and locking it. Killian got changed quickly into cheap simple, clothes. He smiled, opening his large closet with a key and flicking on a switch. 

The room was a smooth beige colour. Multiple pictures of Y/n were scattered around the walls, as well as a large board filled with pictures of people with their eyes or faces scratched out. The room was dull, with no furniture besides a table scattered with tools and two chairs, one which was currently preoccupied with a rather bloody individual. As the person saw his presence they started screaming trying to wriggle and squirm against their restraints. 

"You know that won't do anything." He sighed, admiring the shiny knifes besides him. 

As he picked one up the person cried, closing their eyes and shaking their head. 

Killian scoffed, slightly amused. He crouched down to their level as a condescending frown grew on his face. 

"Maybe next time think before you act against angels." Killian exclaimed, getting up and growing closer to the terrified person. 

"Don't worry. I'll make the pain last as long as possible."