Chapter eighteen

Sorry guys! I know it has taken me forever to update but I've been really busy recently. Finals are coming up so that means lots of school work and studying. But I will try to be more consistant and not wait forever to upload. Thanks for all the comments and votes on the last chapter it really motivates me to continue writing and write faster, soooooo keep giving me feedback and voting it's much appreciated guys!!

Also this chapter is not edited I just wanted to get this chapter out for you guys so ignore the spelling and grammar!

------------------------------------------------------------

I was done for this might be the end of my life as I know it. Because of this stupid hickey I knew my dad was going to jump to conclusions. Beck looked over at me with worry in his eyes, he tried to give me a reasuring smile, he had no clue this wasn't the worst of it. My dad grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house, his brown eyes sent daggers into mine before walking back out the door to address Beck. I wanted to run to the front window to see what was happening but the fear of getting caught by my dad kept me glued to the spot where he had left me. I heard the engine to a car start, my dad reappeared in the doorway still looking pissed off.

"Living room, now." Was all he said to me before marching away in that direction. I stumbled after him, knowing he was really going to give it to me now. He pointed to the couch, I slumped into the seat angrily.

"Siena how many times have I told you about high school boys?"

I wanted to say a million but I knew it was a retorical question.

"They only want one thing Siena and that is sex and no daughter of mine, who is only 17 is going to be having sex!"

I wanted to laugh at the irony of the situation, Nadia had been having seen sex with guys for God knows how long and I stopped Beck before we even got to that level.

"How long have you and that boy been going out?"

We had been going out for over a month now but I couldn't honestly tell my dad that without having him kill me.

"A couple of weeks," I lied.

"You've been together for a couple of weeks and you're already having sex with him?" My dad roared.

Sex? Who said anything about actually having sex. "We haven't had sex..." Yet.

"Siena Alicia Johnson." Oh no the full name. "Don't you dare lie to me, I can see that thing on your neck."

"But dad we really haven't done anything," I pleaded. The look on my dad's face shut me up, there was no use arguing with him he had already decided I had, had sex with Beck.

"You skip school to have sex with your boyfriend, you get into fights at school, your grades are slowly dropping, I will not tolerate this in my house!"

How did he know about the fight? The school must have called him, I sunk deeper into the sofa as the dread set around me. I still have a B average in every class I didn't let them drop that badly.

"I did not have sex with Beck, my grades are still pretty high and the girl was taunting me and saying crap about me so yes I stood up for myself!"

"Don't you dare get smart with me Siena. Give me your phone." He held out his hand expectantly while I reluctantly turned my phone off and handed it to him. "No phone, no TV, no going to Terra's you are to come home straight after school if you are even a minute late their will be more consequences."

I stared at my dad wide eyed. This was insane, this was beyond insane this wasn't fair. I was being punished for having a boyfriend! Plenty of girls my age and younger have had multiple boyfriends but because he decides to be an over protective parent I have to suffer. I stood up and marched to my room, I was so pissed.