Chapter 9

Hey guys thanks for sticking in there and reading this. I know chapter 8 was kind of short and choppy but it was more of a filler chapter. I hope you guys still enjoy reading this and I would really like to thank  

LJHron who has constantly commented and given me feedback. It really motivates me to continue writing, so thanks! 

______________________________________________________________________

"So you're my girlfriend now?" Beck asked. I gulped refusing to meet his gaze, why had I been so stupid to say something like that? Now he will freak out thinking were moving too fast or that all I wanted was to be his girlfriend. But wait that is what I want. 

'So you're my girlfriend now' echoed in my mind, had I heard a bit of disgust in his voice? I really hope not. I finally looked up meeting his gaze. His gray eyes stared at me with such an intensity it was as if he was trying to look into my mind his face took on a worried expression. 
Uh oh, I sighed I guess we weren't a couple. But why would he be making out with me if we weren't?

"Nno, I just thought..." I stammered trying to find a way to recover from this horrible embarrasment. 

Beck burst into a smile, "I was worried I was going to have to ask and everything, but now that that's settled lets order I'm starving." 

Beck flashed down the blonde waiter, Mickey and ordered for both of us. I was so starstruck all I could do was nodd and stare at him like a complete idiot. 

"So we we are a couple?" I blurted out. I was still confused about the whole girlfriend thing that just happened. 

"Yea, I mean if you want to be I don't want to push you into anything." 

I smiled. "Okay." 

I had never been in a relationship before I couldn't help but wandering if they usually happend this fast. I remember when Nadia was in her first relationship, she was so obssessed with the guy our parents wern't too thrilled about the whole thing but after meeting him they let it go. But this relationship with Beck was way different I wasn't sure how my parents would react if they knew he was white let alone his reputation. So far I hadn't seen anything that proved he was a major bad boy, I guess I didn't really know him all that much besides the fact that he was a major hottie and super rich. Hopefully we wouldn't be doing the 'meet the parents' thing for awhile. 

              Our food arrived two large plates filled with pancakes and hashbrowns just what I needed after a sleepless night. The smell wafting off the pancakes was intoxicating, Beck immediately started shoving pancakes into his mouth. 

"So you have a younger brother. Any other siblings?" I asked after remembering Beck and I had our first kiss in his brothers' room. 

"Nope, just me and my little bro. You have a twin sister right?" 

I was surprised he even had to ask everyone knew Nadia and I, we were always getting confused for the other. 

"Yea, Nadia," I replied. 

"So are you ready for our history project in a few days?" Beck asked. 

I had totally forgotten about it my mind had been occupied with all the stuff that was going on between Beck and I. 

"No I'm so not ready." 

Beck looked up at my worried expression and laughed. "Don't worry we have a few days. Why don't you come over to my house after school tomorrow. We can work on it there?" 

Wow he was already asking me over to his house that was fast. I was tempted to say yes but the thought of his parents being there kind of freaked me out. What would they say about their son dating a black girl? Maybe I was overexaggerating not everyone cared about race but Beck was rich, his parents would probably wish he would go out with someone like Dakota.