Chapter Twenty

Hey guys! Sorry for taking like a month to update. :(

Please let me know what you think about Beck and more importantly Bently in this Chapter. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up Monday morning feeling like crap. Today would be the first day of seeing Beck after breaking up with him and I felt... sick to my stomach. My head pounded and my stomach cramped, I was so not ready for this, I could always ask to stay home and take the day off; I would do anything as long as I didn't have to see Beck or Dakota again. My bare feet touched the cold wooden floor sending a shiver up my spine; my door creaked as it opened and I stepped out into the hallway. Nadia walked out of the bathroom she looked me up and down with blue contact eyes before frowning at me.

"Siena, why aren't you dressed?" Nadia asked. "It's already 7:30 you're going to be late to school."

I had spent so much time laying in bed staring at my white ceiling and trying to think of ways to get my parents to let me say home that my alarm went off six times. Each time I would hit the snooze button and crawl deeper into my covers; after the sixth time I decided I for sure was not going to school today.

"I don't feel good. I'm staying home."

"Uh no you're not." Nadia scofted ." Bently is sitting in the living room waiting for you, you should have called him if you weren't going to be going to school today."

My face scrunched up in surprise. Bently, Beck's brother was waiting in the living room, for me? I shuffled to the end of the hallway and peered into the living room, making sure to keep most of my body behind the wall. Sure enough Bently sat on the couch with my purple and blue mug in his hand reading a novel.

I ran back to Nadia's side. "Why is he here?" I hissed.

"I have to be at school early this week for dance team tryouts. I asked him on Saturday if he would take you to school so you wouldn't have to ride with Dad. He was glad to help."

"Nadia!" I groaned. "Why him? I could have called Terra, and dance team? Have you forgotten about the..."

"Siena I'm not stupid, of course I haven't forgotten but I'm not showing yet so I figured I should try out for dance team its something I've always wanted to do. Oh and as for Bently, you two seemed to hit it off on Saturday I thought you could use someone to clear your head after the whole Beck thing."

I slapped Nadia's arm. "I could use someone to clear my head?" I hissed.

"Yeah, I was trying to help." Nadia rubbed her bare arm while glaring at me.

"Beck's older brother is not going to help clear my head, they look so alike."

Nadia smirked, "excpet he's older and has way more sex appeal."

"Why don't you ask him to take you to school and I can drive the car?"I begged. I would do anything to not be alone with Bently after Saturday's dinner with him I needed to distance myself from anything Beck related.

"No can do sister, I have to pick up a few other girls." Nadia smiled at me. "Don't look at me like that, he practically jumped at the thought of spending time with you." She winked at me before walking towards the garage door.

I glared at her as she waved to Bently and told him I would be out in a few minutes. I sighed as I sauntered into the bathroom to take a shower. What was my life turning into?

* * * *

"Siena you never told me you had a twin sister!" Bently exclaimed as his grey eyes looked between Nadia and me. He looked so cute when he was shocked.