Crossing The Line

Hey guys so I'm trying this story again, I hope you like it. Please comment to let me know if I should continue writing it or not. Just a reminder that this story does have a lot of racial components to it, so I don't want to affend anyone. But enjoy! and pleeeeaaase tell me what you think of it!

Okay guys I'm sorry, I keep adding and changing stuff, same story. I did change one major thing and that is the main guy character- Jason, I changed his name to Beck. Hope you guys continue to read, I promise to add more!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One

High-school. There is not much to say about it. Everyone makes such a big deal about going from middle school to high school I remember being in eighth grade, I couldn't wait to be in high school. But now the reality has hit me: High school sucks. The people can be cruel, the work stressful and the classes boring as ever. Ever since freshman year I couldn't wait to get out of this place and now that I am a Junior I can't wait to get out of this place. Others may disagree they claim that high school is fun, more freedom, more friends, blah blah blah, but I beg to differ. 

I pulled my phone out of my jean pocket, and pressed the side button making the black screen light up, I sighed as I stared at the time, 7:45. I always disliked being at school this early. I walked to my locker at a slow pace, dodging in between people: Crowded hallways thats another thing to add to my list of things I hate about high school. I vaguely noticed the conversation a group of boys were having on my right, their voices rose as I passed. I quickly groaned trying to duck behind someone before he saw me, but I wasn't fast enough.

"Hey Siena! Babe over here."
My pace instantly quickened when I heard my name being called. It was too early in the morning and I wasn't in the mood to be playing around.

"Siena! Girl come on," he screamed again.
I didn't stop walking until I got to my locker, I sighed maybe he would just go away.

"Hey Siena, Baby didn't you hear me calling you?" I unintentionally cringed, did he have to call me baby loud enough for everyone to hear; I turned around to face him. Suddenly I was aware of how quiet the halls got, as everyone turned to watch my reaction. Why did everyone have to be so noisy? I glared at Terrance waiting until everyone went back to there normal conversations.

"No Terrance I did not hear you, sorry," I hissed.
I quickly turned back around and fumbled with my lock, I could feel his presence behind me and it was making me nervous. My palms started to sweat making it impossible to get the correct numbers on my lock. He chuckled softly enjoying my anxiety; I cursed under my breath. After many failed attempts I finally got my lock open and busied myself with the notebooks and binders in my locker. I wish he'd get the hint and go away.

"So there's this party in a few weeks, you wanna go with me?"

I inwardly groaned, Terrance had been trying to make me go out with him for forever. He was the only guy who had ever taken notice of me but I just wasn't into him. It wasn't his looks, he was good looking with his milk chocolate colored skin, and toned build but I was not into black guys like him. The baggy jeans were a total turn off for me. I finished switching out my supplies for my classes, I just didn't know how many times I had to deny his offers.

"No Terrance I don't want to go to any party with you." Part of me felt bad for turning him down so many times, but wouldn't the boy give it a break.

"Aw come on Si, it'll be fun." Suddenly he got closer, his body pressing up against mine. He put his arm against my locker pinning me to it. My heart instantly sped up, and I cursed it for making me nervous in a time like this. I gulped and tried to sound strong, but my voice came out shaky, "No I told you Terrance, I don't like you that way."
Terrance smiled down at me, his strong chest pressed against mine, his arms curled around my waist. I looked up at his face, his dark brown eyes sparkled at me. My heart was beating so loudly I was surprised he couldn't hear it.
"Terrance," I sighed. My face flushed, he was so close.