Chapter Twenty Two

Hey guys! This is the last Chapter :( Thank's to everyone who has read this! I really appreciate it. Much Love

Enjoy!

- WritingQuartz

-----------------------------------------------------------

I put my head onto the cafeteria table, I didn't care that it was most likely unsanitary, or that there were probably millions of germs from peoples food making contact with my face. I was tired, the past week, ever since Beck's family party, I haven't slept well. Every time I close my eyes I see Beck telling me he loves me. The sound of his voice usually soothes me into sleep, but recently its been keeping me up. My eyes slowly closed, and I welcomed the darkness.

"Si, its been a week. I think your suffering from NMMBS."

I lifted my head to peer up at Terra. "NMMBS?"

"Yeah, need my man back syndrome."

I chuckled dropping my head back onto the table. "Whatever Terra."

Terra poked me in the side, making me sit up. "No, Si I'm serious. You've been miserable ever since you found out he loves you. Go get your man back."

I glared at Terra for poking me, but what she said actually made sense. It was just harder than it seemed. I couldn't just walk up to Beck and say, "I want you back."

"It's complicated, okay," I growled.

Terra leaned on the table and looked at me intently. "Uncomplicate it for me then."

I sighed looking down at my hands, I noticed they were really dry.

"Please tell me this has nothing to do with Bently. I know he's hot and all but switching brothers, so not cool."

"It has nothing to do with Bently, that little fling is over."

Terra grabbed my hands and looked straight into my eyes. "Si, it kills me to see you like this and if you don't do something about your relationship with Beck, I will."

"Whoa are you threatening me?"

Terra let go of my hands and smiled at me. "Nah, I'm just letting you know. Dude not to freak you out but the she devil is walking over here."

I turned my head to see Dakota strutting her way over to our table. She stopped and sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"Just the person I was looking for," She smiled.

I ground my teeth, just seeing Dakota made my blood boil. She was just so fake and bitchy.

"Who? Me?" I asked, pointing dumbly to myself.

"Yep."

I looked over at Terra, she shrugged in confusion. "I got to go find a book in the library. I'll see you later Si."

"No, Terra don't leave me," I cried.

The last thing I wanted was to be left alone with the she devil, things could get ugly real fast.

Terra mouthed "sorry," before walking away, leaving me alone at a table with Dakota. Her long blond hair was curled nicely, and she wore bright red lipstick which matched her red shirt.

"So um, what do you want from me?" I hesitantly, asked.

Dakota smiled at me, obviously enjoying this torment.

"I want you to talk to Beck."

I twisted my face in shock. "Um why do you want me to do that?"

Crossing The Line (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें