Episode 1 - The Search, The Skull, And A Fair Trade?

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

The sun had almost set as we ran into a clearing in the woods, we stopped running as Jesse looked around. "I don't see him anywhere. Reuben?!" Jesse shouted.

"The sun's going down... We gotta find him fast," I said as I looked around to see if I could see him but I couldn't. "He could've gone anywhere... And this part of the woods is huge," Axel added.

"We stand a better chance of finding him if we split up," Jesse said and Olivia nodded. "If either one of you gets lost, just use the lights from Endercon to make your way back to town, got it?" Olivia said and I nodded.

"Got it," Axel said before he ran off. Olivia ran off to the right, Jesse followed her, Axel went left, and I went straight. "Reuben! Where are you? Just give me an oink if you can hear me," I called out.

I looked around and saw smoke nearby. "Could that be Reuben?" I asked myself before walking in that direction. I passed a river before I saw a tree on fire, I walked over to it. "Doesn't look like this fire will spread," I said before I sighed. "I bet Reuben started this," I said before I continued.

I then saw about ten pigs walking around. "Reuben? Are you in there?" I called out but I got no response. I walked towards them but they walked away.

There not Reuben, good to know.

I walked over to a bush to see if he was hiding in it, but a chicken jumped out. "GAH!!!" I screamed in fright as I took a step back. The chicken looked up at me before walking away, I sighed before I continued looking for Reuben.

By now, the moon was rising in the sky and I was starting to get worried. I jumped down from a ledge and continued walking. "Reuben, it's getting scary out here!" I called out as I looked around.

I continued walking and I saw the smoke from before. I looked over and saw it was the costume that Axel made. "Reuben?! Reuben?! Oh, no! You in there, buddy?" I called out as I ran over to the costume.

"Oh, geez. Please don't be toasted, Reuben," I said before I lifted the wing, he wasn't there. "Phew," I muttered to myself. I stood up and stamped out the smoke. I walked away after the smoke was gone. Then I saw a cave and a path around the back.

I went around the back way because... Cave and night... Don't mix well... At all.

I groaned when I saw water. "Of course," I muttered before I jumped in the water. I got to the other side and got out and I walked into the clearing and saw a bush shaking.

I slowly walked towards it and saw Reuben in there. "Reuben! There you are!" I said as he slowly walked out of the bushes. He looked at me, still shaking because he was still scared. "Oh, I'm so glad that you're okay," I told him and he smiled at me.

"Reuben!"

We looked over and saw Jesse running over to us. "Reuben! Thank slime balls, you're okay!" Jesse said as he pets him. "Yeah, your welcome," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Thanks, C," Jesse said and I chuckled.

Reuben then squealed in fright and we looked over to see Zombie's coming out of the cave which caused us to back away. "Reuben, C, run!" Jesse shouted before we ran away. We left the Zombies behind and we stopped to catch our breath.

"Whew, I think we're good," I said before a Creeper walked near us. "GAH!!!" Jesse shouted before we ran away again, Jesse jumped over a bit of dirt when were away from the Creeper. "I think we made it..." Jesse muttered before an arrow was shot next to us.

We screamed as a Skeleton tried to shot us but we ran before another arrow tried to hit us, we ran away but soon we were trapped. We turned around and saw four Zombies walking over to us. Jesse and I pulled out our wooden swords and Jesse then hit one.