Episode 3 - Escape From The Endermen

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Jesse, Soren, and I just stared at Lukas as he stared back at us. "How dare he ruin the song number," I muttered to myself and I heard Jesse chuckle at that.

"Wait, is that...? Are you...?" Lukas questioned as Axel, Olivia, and Reuben walked into the room. "Whoa..." Axel muttered in shock. "Soren," Olivia said as Lukas ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

I smiled at this before my smile fell as Petra walked into the room. Her skin was slightly less pale, and Lukas and I shared a worried look. "Nice to meet you, Soren," Petra said before she started coughing.

Soren looked at her concerned before walking over to her. "You look... Terrible," Soren told her. She was about to respond before she looked past him before looking down.

Lukas and I looked over as well to see an Endermen inside the room. I gasped with a smile before Jesse lowered my face so I wouldn't look into the Endermen's eyes.

"Seems a bit odd... They've never inside before," Soren commented as he lowered his gaze. "What's happening?" Jesse asked us, but before any of us could respond, the Endermen started screaming at each other and I glared at Jesse.

"It's obvious, isn't it? You upset them, Jesse," I told him and Soren nodded in agreement. "Your sister is right. You've altered their behavior," Soren told him.

"Okay, let's go," Jesse said, completely ignoring us before walking out of the room. I groaned before I followed him, with the others following behind us.

Jesse opened the door, walked out before freezing. "And the hits just keep on comin'," Jesse muttered as the rest of us walked out of the room, avoiding eye contact with the Endermen.

"I wasn't expecting so many houseguests! There's no way I have enough seashell soaps for all of them!" Soren said as he crouched down on the other side of the table that was near us.

"How are we supposed to get out of here? We need to come up with a plan. And not our usual we'll-come-up-with-a-plan-when-we-have-to-oh-wait-now-we-have-to kind of plan!" Lukas shouted and we looked at him.

I thought of something and I snapped my figures. "I got it!" I said before turning to Soren. "Soren, you've been studying these glorious Endermen for ages. Any bright ideas?" I asked him and Soren looked at me.

"One constant about Endermen is that they hate water, If we can force that fountain to overflow somehow... Jesse, you still have the Endermen suit. Put that on, and you'll be able to safely reach the fountain," Soren told him and he groaned.

"Just when I thought I'd never have to smell this thing again," Jesse told himself before he put the hat on before walking around the table and passing Lukas, Olivia, Axel, and I.

"Good luck, dude," Axel told him before Jesse passed Soren as he said. "We'll, um... All watch from here, then! Where it's safe,"

Jesse saw and Endermen looking at him and he stared at it, not noticing he was about to run into one. "Jesse!" I called out and he stopped himself just in time.

The Endermen that was in front of him walked away and he breathed a sigh in relief. "Try not to die," Soren and I said in unison, causing Jesse to look over at us.

"Really?" he asked us and I shrugged. He sighed before he broke the fountain and the water flowed out. The Endermen screeched before teleporting to the upper floor.

"C'mon, guys. It's clear!" Jesse whispered/shouted at us and we all walked over to him, keeping our eyes down just in case we made contact with Endermen.