Episode 3 Final - The Formidi-Bomb

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Suddenly, I noticed something behind Soren and we looked over to see an Endermen. "God. I love these Endermen, really, I do. But the Endermen are making my hitman fingers a tingling," I commented as we looked away from them.

"God. It feels like forever since I heard you say that!" Jesse said, causing me to roll my eyes. "Oh, dear... I was afraid of this. With The End underwater, the Endermen will try to escape," Soren told us as he put the Super TNT away.

"Maybe we should leave before any more show up," Jesse suggested as I notice Reuben shake in fear a lot as he let out a oink.

"Of course, of course. To the mine carts, everyone!" Soren shouted and I finally noticed that there was a minecart track on the other side of the room. We ran towards them as I heard Soren mutter. "I've been waiting for ages to say that... To people, I mean..."

We each hopped into different minecarts before they started to go forward as more Endermen appeared in the room behind us.

Reuben's cart went on a power rail and it went down the rail super fast that he was gone in a second. Followed by Jesse, Olivia, Lukas, Axel, Petra, and then me, with Soren behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Incoming!"

We got to the outside world again and we saw two spiders on the track, with mobs surrounding the area. They walked off the track before we crashed into a creeper and we crashed.

We stood up and we saw the mobs running towards us. Jesse and I got ready to fight but they just ran past us and down the minecart tunnel.

"There you are!"

We looked over to see Ellegaard and Magus with their swords drawn, fighting some of the mobs. "So glad you could make it!" Magnus shouted at us.

Jesse and I pulled out our swords before we ran over to them. "Could have used you earlier!" Magnus said before he chuckled slightly. We put our backs against each other so it would be easier to fight the mobs.

"We're glad you two are okay!" I told them but Magnus gave me a glace. "This looks like okay to you?!" Magnus shouted at me. "I meant that your both are alive!" I told him before Jesse nudged me to be quiet.

"We thought Ivor was coming to get you!" Jesse told them. Ellegaard scoffed. "Ivor?! We haven't even seen him!" she told us.

Jesse and I exchanged a look in worry.

Where did he go, then?

Suddenly, a creeper walked over to us and it exploded as we dodged out of the way. Lukas ran over and helped me off the ground as he yelled. "Uh, what's going on?!"

I looked around and saw the mobs running back where we came from, down the minecart track. "You don't have to worry about the monsters... They're running away!" Soren said as we watched them run down the tunnel.

I turned to Lukas. "There's bad news... Isn't there?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Probably," he told me as Jesse got up from the ground and as Soren walked over to the three of us.

"Worry about what they're running away from..." Soren said as he pointed forward and our eyes widened. The Wither Storm was coming towards us... And it was a lot bigger.

"I feel like that got bigger," Axel commented as he and Olivia walked over to us. "It did," Olivia told him like it was obvious. "It's Formidi-Bomb time," Jesse said as he stepped forward.

"Soren?"

We looked down and saw Ellegaard and Magnus walking towards us as Ellegaard put her sword away. "It's him. It's you," Magnus said in shock. Soren looked down as he walked over to them as Magnus put his sword away and the two smiled at him.