Episode 1 - Nether Again And Fighting At Night.

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Jesse, Lukas, and I landed on the other side of the portal in the Nether. We stood up and looked around to see Axel, Olivia, and Reuben waiting for us.

"Where's Petra?" Axel asked us. We looked at each other before Lukas sighed. "We did everything we could." was all Lukas told him.

Axel turned to him in confusion and slight suspicion. "What are you saying?" he asked him as Olivia walked up next to him.

"Jesse? Crystal? What is he talking about? Because it doesn't sound..." Olivia trailed off before Jesse spoke up. "It was chaos. There wasn't much we could do." he told them and Lukas nodded.

"Jesse's right." Lukas stated. "But Petra is still up there, though." I told them. Lukas sighed and we all looked at him. "I got scared. Just for a second-" he started to say but he was cut off by Axel.

"You got scared?" Axel questioned him as he walked closer to Lukas as Lukas took steps back as Axel got closer. "It wasn't my fault." Lukas tried to reason with a scared look on his face.

Axel scoffs. "You got scared and it's not your fault?!" Axel questions in disbelief. "Back off, Axel." Olivia told him before the two turned to her. "Yeah, Axel. Lukas saved my life. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him." I told him and Lukas flashed a grateful smile over to me.

Axel sighed in annoyance. "We gotta go back." Axel said before he started to walk towards the portal, but Olivia blocked the way. "No! We just have to wait. Think about what you're walking into." Olivia told her and Jesse nodded.

"There's nothing you can do. You'll just end up getting yourself killed." I told him and Axel glared at me. "You don't know that! You don't know-" Axel started saying but Jesse cut him off.

"Axel! Petra is fully capable of taking care of herself. I... I trust her." Jesse said with a slight smile. I smirked at that. 'They're so in love.' I thought to myself.

"Hey! There she is!" Lukas said as he pointed to the portal, and we looked over at the portal getting ready to spit someone out. "Come on... Come on!" Jesse muttered to himself, hoping that Petra would come through, but it was Ivor.

We all gasped as Ivor stood up before glaring at us. "You again." he muttered angrily at us. But then one of the Wither Storm's tentacles came through the portal and tried to hit us as we screamed. The tentacle tried to hit Jesse but he dived out of the way before the tentacle hugged the portal before it broke and the tentacle disappeared.

We all got up and we looked at Ivor as he got up. "Ivor." I muttered before he turned to us. "You ruined everything! Don't pretend you don't know, thief. You took my most valuable potion!" he shouted at us as Olivia, Axel, Reuben, and Lukas stood next to Jesse and I.

"You can't blame us! Your plan, your monster, your fault." Jesse told him as he put his hands on his hips. "Maybe... But if you hadn't stolen from me. I would have destroyed it. And all of those people... Would have been saved. There's nothing left up there! Nothing but that Wither Storm." Ivor said before he started to walk away.

"Why are we wasting time talking to this jerk? We have to go and get Petra!" Axel said, causing Ivor to stop walking. "The girl. I saw her." he said, causing us to look at him with shock.

"What?" Lukas muttered in shock. "While I was running toward the portal I passed her. She was running in the opposite direction. Such bravery. Of course, there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity," Ivor said before Jesse glared at him.

"And your friend has crossed it. I'm saying she's stupid." Ivor told us. "She's going to make it." Jesse told him. "You're concerned about your friend. It's admirable. You're all going to be dead, very soon." Ivor told us.