Episode 4 Final - We Won, But At What Cost?

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Jesse and I screamed as we fell into the Wither Storm. Jesse and I hit the ground. I groaned as I sat up. "That... Totally didn't hurt," I groaned out as I rubbed my shoulder. Jesse looked at Reuben, who was standing next to us. "Reuben, you shouldn't have surprised us like that..." Jesse told him, causing Reuben to look down.

Jesse and I looked around where we were. It was purple and dark, but we could still see. "On the other hand... I'm kinda glad that we're not alone right now," I admitted, causing Jesse to nod in agreement. "Agreed. Just stay close, okay?" Jesse told Reuben, and he nodded.

We started to walk down the path and we spotted... People! But they were frozen... And Withered. "Whoa... I recognize these people," Jesse commented, causing me to nod in agreement. We continued walking down the path, seeing more Withered people.

Suddenly, the whole place started shaking before the room started moving to the left. Jesse and I screamed as we rolled around before coming to a stop. I groaned as Jesse and I fell on my stomach. Reuben squealed before running away. Jesse and I stood up. I looked to where Reuben was looking and saw it was a butcher guy.

Oh, so that's the guy Jesse was talking about. "Reuben! Wait up!" Jesse shouted as Reuben ran off. Jesse and I shared a look before we ran after him. Reuben hopped up some stairs, causing us to follow him. Suddenly, the place started shaking again before it turned around again. Jesse and I fell down and we landed on our backs.

"That's gonna hurt in the morning," I groaned before we sat up. Jesse nudged my shoulder as we got up. I looked at him. "What?" I asked him confused. He pointed in front of him. I looked over and gasped. In a clearing up ahead, we saw the Command Block, with an archway above it.

We started walking down the path towards it. The place started shaking again and we almost fell down. We ran forward before the place to turn again and we fell down in the big area where the Command Block was. Reuben oinked as he walked up to us.

We looked up as we saw the Command Block. We got up and walked closer to it. "There it is..." Jesse muttered before we stopped in front of it. "We meet again, Command Block," I said before I pulled out the enchanted diamond sword. "Now it's time to destroy you," I said as I glared at it.

"What are you waiting for? Do it!" Jesse told me as I hopped up the steps to get to the Command Block. I took a deep breath before I hit it. It started cracking before the archway was actually multiple tentacles. The place started shaking and I struggled to keep my balance.

"What the...?" I muttered as I looked up at the tentacles. One tried to hit me but I ducked just in time. The platform I was on started shaking, causing me to fall off. "C!" Jesse shouted as he helped me up. "Guys, I think we made it angry," I told them as I noticed that the platform the Command Block was on was higher in the air.

We noticed a tentacle come out from the side of the air next to us, causing us to dodge it. We ran past it but stopped when another tentacle from the wall in front of us. "Oh, come on!" I shouted. Jesse smirked before he pulled out his sword. "I got it," he told me.

The tentacle went to hit us. "Nevermind!" Jesse shouted before we dodged out the way. We looked around the room to see tentacles on every corner of the room, and the tentacle around the Command Block, moving around wildly looking for us. "Aww, great..." I muttered.

"This just keeps getting better and better..." I muttered as Reuben oinked in fear. I looked around the room one more time before getting up the courage to look at Jesse and Reuben. "Guys, whatever happens, we have to destroy that Command Block! Do you understand?" I asked them.

"Yeah!" Jesse cheered before he held up his sword as Reuben oinked with bravery, ready to do whatever it took. Jesse looked over to the tentacle on the right of us before hitting it back. I ran over to him before I hit it as well, but instead of knocking it back, I cut it off.