Ch. 4 Abomination

BESTIARY
[2×04]

GIVEN THAT BOTH ISAAC AND ERICA HAD GOTTEN THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY SCOTT, DEREK DECIDED TO START TRAINING THEM. He had a makeshift obstacle course set up for them to go through, then they had to get past him. Ayla sat to the side, next to Boyd.

The newest beta was a lot quieter than the other two, but he was nice. Ayla let him decide whether or not he wanted to talk, even though he usually didn't. He was currently watching Isaac do the course over and over again, being stopped by Derek every time.

Ayla would glance up every few moments, but she was currently sketching as well. "That's really good."

She looked up, seeing that Boyd had looked over her shoulder at the drawing. She sent him a smile. "Thanks," she said.

"But, uh, what's it supposed to be?" Boyd asked.

Ayla shrugged, looking down at the drawing of the lizard like creature. "That's what we'd all like to know," she told him, sighing.

"So, you're like... psychic?" he wondered.

"It's called a seer. It's complicated," Ayla told him, shrugging. She hadn't talked to Deaton about any of it since he first told her what she was. She still had plenty of questions for the vet- both about being a seer and about how he knew her family- she just hadn't found the time to ask.

"Ayla!" She turned away from Boyd, seeing a rather annoyed looking Derek. "You're turn."

She sighed, standing up. She currently had hair pulled back into two french braids and was wearing black leggings and a tank top in case she was dragged into this. She saw both Erica and Isaac smiling. They thought this would be easier. She hid her smirk as she took Derek's spot.

Both betas just stood there for a moment, clearly not taking this as seriously with Ayla taking over. "I can just kick your asses like Scott did if you're tired of trying this," she offered.

Isaac sent her a glare, before going back to the beginning of the course. She watched him begin to run towards her, before glancing at Derek. "Still the same?" she asked. He nodded. "Thought so," she said.

Exactly like he had done the last four times with Derek, Isaac ran towards her. When he got closer, he kicked himself off of the train car and tried to jump around her. Ayla grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the ground. The she-wolf just sighed in disappointment. She could not understand how both the new betas had just done this five times and never tried anything new the entire time.

With Ayla's back turned, Erica decided to jump at her from the top of the train car. Ayla spun around, grabbing the blonde and tossing her to the floor next to Isaac.

"Am I done?" Ayla asked.

Derek shook his head. "Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?" he wondered.

Erica stood up and the next thing Ayla knew, she had the blonde's lips against hers. Ayla kissed her back, shoving the blonde back against the train car. But she only let that continue for a moment, before she tossed her onto the floor next to Isaac again. Ayla felt her cheeks go red as she realized everyone else in the room was looking at her.

"Are we done?" Isaac asked. "'Cause I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal."

Derek walked over to him, kneeling down next to him. "Here," he said, taking Isaac's arm. The beta yelled in pain as Derek began to actually break his bones. "A hundred and one."