✞︎1✞︎

"y/n darling" a soft voice could be heard in the room while she hold her mother's hand silently praying that this is just a dream.

"I'm here mother..." she said softly as she look at the elder woman with teary eyes.

"No matter what, don't blame yourself after all this isn't your fault..." the elderly woman takes a deep breath through her oxygen mask and look at her with soft eyes.

"find the both of them for me will ya? find your father and your brother...." she bit her lips as she holds her mother's hand gently chuckling a bit as she stood up and kisses her mother's forehead.

"I will mother.... I will" she spoke gently as she let's go of her mother's hand that she's been holding.

"You will always be my troublesome child...." the elderly woman smile softly as she looks at her daughter with soft gaze before closing her eyes letting herself fall into deep sleep.

"and you will always be my supporting mother...." she breathes deeply as she choked out a sob as the heart monitor turned into a straight line, letting her know that her mother is now gone and peacefully sleeping.

"OI! Y/n let's go we're gonna be late!" a  voice could be heard in the cemetery where she looks at the grave of her mother before putting a bouquet of flowers.

She smiles softly before turning away, her swaying slightly to the wind letting her know that her mother will always be there for her.

"Hai! Hai Ayato! hold your horses will ya!!" she shouted back as she chuckles slightly before looking back at the grave.

"I'll look for them mother.... then the next time I'll be here, they will be also here..." she mumbles before going to the male who's waiting on the car.

"Took you long enough" the male, Ayato, scoffs after seeing her gets in the passenger seat, his hands gripping the wheel slightly.

"Not my fault, I needed my moment asshole" she pouts a bit as takes out a lollipop, unwraps it and put it in her mouth.

He sighs as he start the engine and droves away to the new house she bought. She stares out the window looking at the surroundings and smiles again.

"I'll find them...."