✞︎3✞︎

╔ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

"We found her...."

╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

A FEW MINUTES ever since they found their soulmate, now feeling giddy and excited that there soulmate is here in japan.

"We found her Ken-chin, can you believe that?" a boy said while eating his dorayaki looking at where the female once fighting.

"Oi Mikey, let's go we need to take Pah's friend at the hospital to let his wounds checked out along with his girl" Ken-chin said while helping Pah's friend stand up.

Mikey finished eating his dorayaki and looks at the jacket the Pah's friend girlfriend was wearing, he smiles gleefully and calls the other that was chasing their soulmate out the alleyway.

"Oi Baji!! Mitsuya!! help us here will ya?" he shouted while standing beside the girl. He looks at the girl and back at the jacket noticing a dragon on the back and some Kanji words on the side.

"Golden Dragon...." he mumbles before looking at the distance.
"Interesting..."

Meanwhile.....

the said girl is walking around the park seeing some children playing and some adults walking their dogs.

"Achoo!" she sneezes covering the half of her face and notices that she only wears her sleeveless shirt.

"ohh yeah... forgot about the jacket... I should head home already" she said as she started to walk back to her house which is a few blocks away from the park.

She stopped at a small store and heard her stomach grumbled a little. She pouts slightly and enters the store, she goes to the other aisle and looks through the shelves.

"do they have taiyaki here?? hmm.... ahh!" she stops her movement before reaching out the taiyaki from the shelf, her eyes shining and she grins happily.

"ohh it's chocolate flavor to lucky me~" she sighs happily before going to the cashier and pays the taiyaki. She walks out the store carrying her taiyaki and opens it on the way to her house.

"hihihi~~" she giggles happily as she eats her taiyaki slowly. "yummy~~"

flowery aura in the background as she enjoys her taiyaki not noticing there are group of boys looking at her.

She arrived at her house finishing her taiyaki and notices something, she stopped what she's doing staring at something.

"My babu!!!" she exclaimed looking at her car before running towards the car and hugs it. "Ohhh I miss you!!"

{Lamborghini Aventador at your service~}

"you miss your 'babu' and not me?" a familiar voice behind her said, she turns around seeing her bestest friend.

"Yumi!!!" she yelled out before jumping at her and hugging her tight. The said girl yelped before catching her and sighs in relief.

"miss you..." she pouted at her like a baby hugging her waist. Yumi chuckled before patting her head.

"Miss ya too" Yumi smiled before hugging back, a cough was heard fromt the two and looks at Ayato who looks slightly jealous at them.

"Anyways Y/n why are you only wearing you shirt?" He said while raising his eyebrow at her, she gulped slightly, silently praying as she hides behind Yumi.

'I'm dead, super dead' she sweats slightly as she looks at him chuckling nervously.

"y-you see umm...I-i got into a fight??" she stutters out hiding again behind Yumi who tries not to laugh.

"YOU WHAT?!" Some yells, screams and laughter could be heard around neighborhood that afternoon.

          {y/n may you rest in peace}

STATUS:  EDITED