✞︎20✞︎

SOUNDS OF ROARING ENGINE filled the area and people cheering for their best cars, a woman in her late 20's was watching the race in the lounge while fiddling with her drink that she's holding on her right metallic arm

SOUNDS OF ROARING ENGINE filled the area and people cheering for their best cars, a woman in her late 20's was watching the race in the lounge while fiddling with her drink that she's holding on her right metallic arm. She hums slightly as another person enters the lounge before sitting besides her.

"What do you want this time, Hanma?" the sound of the woman's voice makes him smirk before looking at her emotionless face that is still facing front.

"Can't I visit my beloved soulmate, hmm?~" he said in a cooing tone before taking her unoccupied hand and kissing the back of it, she hums again before taking a sip of her drink and looks at him with the same blank eyes.

"Oh how much I miss you Y/n-chan~" he said yet again before looking at her with lustful eyes, she smirks with a malicious glint in her devoid (e/c) eyes. She put her glass down on the table before pushing Hanma down on the large couch, lights dimming slightly as the sound of music blasting and cars engine roaring outside.

"Oh really? Is this why called me for my darling Hanma~" She seductively said, making Hanma blush before he smirked at her, she took both of his wrist, tying it up with his neck tie and put his now tied wrist above his head.

She let her metallic arm wander around his cloth chest making him shiver slightly as his cock started to get hard, leaving a bulge in his pants. Hanma groans slightly as he feels her metallic hand caressing a clothed bulge before bucking his hip on her hand.

She kisses his neck leaving some marks as she unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his pants before pulling away and smirking at her work infront of her.

"Let's have some fun shall we?~"

••••••••••

"Have you found her?" said by the blonde haired man as he looked outside of the window with no emotion in his eyes, the two men behind him looked at each other before the other one sighed and faced his back.

"I'm sorry Mikey but we haven't-" the black haired man who has a dragon tattoo on his head was interrupted by a glass breaking beside them, both of the men flinching slightly by the sound.

"THEN FIND HER AGAIN!" Mikey said in a deep monotone voice making the two men look at each other in slight fear, the lavender haired man nodded while looking at the man infront of him.

"Yes Mikey.." said by the lavender haired man before being dismissed by Mikey who is now sitting on the office chair. The two men walk out of the office and as soon as the door closes behind them, they slumped on the wall tiredly while the latter starts to sob quietly making the black haired man wrap his arm around the other's neck.

"We will find her, Mitsuya...and bring Mikey back" this makes the quiet hall start to fill with sobs and comforting words.

Mikey just stares at the city lights, mind busy replaying the memories before letting out an exasperated sigh and looks at the big portrait that is filled with your picture in a wedding dress.

"I'm sorry...please come back..." he uttered as he stood up and went to your portrait before gently caressing it, he let out a sob before falling down on his knees and cried out.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...just please come back!" he shouted out while gripping the side of the portrait.

"I didn't mean to kill {̷r̷e̷d̷a̷c̷t̷e̷d̷}̷, I didn't mean to kill your own brother...." he sobs.

Raindrops hitting on the glass window aggressively while thunder strikes make his sobs blend on the rain, even the rain knows when to hide the pain of others he guesses.

••••••••••

Y/n fixed her outfit after her sessions with Hanma who is still panting and in a love struck gaze while looking at the ceiling. After seeming that you are decent enough, you look at Hanma before patting is naked thigh, making him blink and look back at you.

"Finish dressing and get out" she said while looking with no emotion or whatsoever, Hanma chuckled before sitting up and took hold of her chin.

"Awh~ Kicking me- Ahh~ Hey!" He moaned in surprise before looking down and noticed the small vibrator on the tip of his cock with her hand wrap around it.

"You're either leaving or I'm fucking you infront of that big ass window where everyone could how a fucking slut one of my soulmate is?" she said in a monotone voice making him shiver on the outcome but that could also mean that her identity will be revealed and those pesky other soulmates will come after her.

He tsk before shivering and moaning as she cups his balls and massages it, he pants as he looks at you with half lidded eyes.

"F-fine, fuck just please let me cum again please" he looks at you pleadingly as she lean on his face before kissing his cheeks making him blush.

"Of course dear~"