✞︎2✞︎

the start of the story will take place where pah's friend and his girlfriend incident

______________________________________

A FEW HOURS has it been ever since they arrive at the new house.

"Oi Ayato when will Yumi come here already?" I whined to him as I lazily layed down the couch in the living room looking at the ceiling

"she'll be here later, why don't you go out and prepare for later yeah?" He sighs again as he finishes putting the boxes away.

"Great idea!" my eyes shined at the idea and goes to the door "I'll be back later To-nii!"

"just be back on time for dinner!! and don't get in trouble!" He shouted back since I'm already at the door.

"hai!" I shouted back after finishing putting my boots on and looked back at the small mirror by the door

"damn, I'm hot" I mumbled looking at my outfit and goes out of the house bringing my small bag with me.

I looked around the sidewalk before walking towards the park. I hummed a bit but stopping once I heard a shout, I look around for the sound before stopping my sight at an alleyway by the park.

"Ayato will kill me...." I sighed before running to the alleyway and stops seeing a group of ugly yet big men surround a girl, my blood boiled at the sight before kicking the ugly red men's head.

"YOU DIRTY PIG!!!!" I shouted as I stood infront of the girl and notices there is a man laid down, unconscious, next to the girl. I glared darkly to the 'red pig' who stood up and trembles slightly seeing my glare.

'damn right, tremble pig' I thought as the girl suddenly goes to the unconscious man's side

'damn right, tremble pig' I thought as the girl suddenly goes to the unconscious man's side. The ugly 'red pig' reaches out to her but stopped when I punch him in the face and stood infront of the couple again.

"You bitch!!" the man bellowed at me and throws a punch, I dodged the punch and kicks his head.

"fucking weak" I mumbled at him and starts to punch his face again. I look back at the girl and notices the man is conscious already. I walk towards the two, giving the hoodie I've been wearing, to the girl seeing her clothes were ripped, showing my dragon tattoo and soulmate mark on my arm to them.

"here wear this..." I spoke softly as I gave her my jacket, I was then pulled by my hair making me grunt in pain.

"you pay for that bitch" the ugly red pig said grabbing my hair making me wince. I clawed his face making him wince and lets go of me. I landed on the floor since he's taller and kicked his stomach before backing a few feet away from him not noticing the people that's looking at me beside the girl and man.

"Osanai!!" I heard someone yelled behind him, 'so that's his name, still ugly' I thought and seeing 'Osanai' guy distracted, landed a kick on his legs making him kneel and punches his head behind.

"be unconscious asshole" I said after punching his head looking down at his unconscious body grinning sadistically "though.... I'd rather have you rot and die"

I scoffed before looking at the group guys that is with the Osanai guy.

"the next time I see you doing things like this..." I spread my arms not noticing a group of boys widening their eyes as they look at the soulmate tattoo that is similar to theirs.

"I'LL HAVE YOUR GODDAMN HEADS DISPLAYED IN THIS VERY PLACE, YA HEAR ME?!!!" I bellowed as I glare every one of them. "AM I CLEAR?!"

I heard a lot yells of 'yes' before kicking the unconscious Osanai "and takes this with you.... he stained hands" I grimaced looking at my hands and sighed before looking back at the girl but notices there are a group of boys behind them.

I sighed again before putting my left hand in my pockets and raises my right hand giving them a two-finger salute before slowly walking away didn't bother about the hoodie I gave to the girl.

"wait!!!" I heard one of them yelled and multiple footsteps but too late since I'm already out of the alleyway and to the busy street.

"We found her..."

  I supposed to update this tomorrow but since I already did some part of the story, so here ya go ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

let me know what are your thoughts about this.