✞︎11✞︎

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

"Now Talk"

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

WARNING: 18+ SCENES, SUB MIKEY, FEMDOM READER.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

AFTER Y/N LEFT, Mikey goes in the bathroom with the clothes in his arms, he paused as he look around the bathroom stunned on how big it is hell there is even a jacuzzi infront of him. Mikey knew that illegal racing could gain lots of money but he is really surprised on how rich they are, not like it's anything illegal other than racing. 

'just how rich are they?' Mikey thought as he put the clothes on the clothes railing before removing his clothes and starts the jacuzzi to the right temperature, after removing his clothes he goes in the jacuzzi feeling the warm water hits his bod...

'just how rich are they?' Mikey thought as he put the clothes on the clothes railing before removing his clothes and starts the jacuzzi to the right temperature, after removing his clothes he goes in the jacuzzi feeling the warm water hits his body makes him shiver slightly. He closes his eyes feeling himself slightly relax sitting at the side of the jacuzzi before looking up and opens his eyes thinking on what just happened earlier, he smiled slightly slowly tracing the soulmate tattoo out of habit. After Shinichiro died, he always had been tracing his soulmate tattoo out of comfort which he then do it out of habit.

'We found her nii-chan... and a cool one at that' he thought as he still traces his mark before relaxing again closing his eyes as the warmth of the water engulfs his body, he was focus on relaxing his body that he didn't notice someone entering the bathroom.

He washes his hair after that moment and starts to clean his self but before he could reach for the soap someone reaches it from his behind which he then shivers slightly hearing the tone in her voice and looks up at her smiling face.

"mind if I tagged along darling?~"

You yawned as you walked up the stairs feeling a bit sticky and left the basement, leaving Ayato to the two men that are now bloodied and beaten

You yawned as you walked up the stairs feeling a bit sticky and left the basement, leaving Ayato to the two men that are now bloodied and beaten. Yuriko already slept earlier than usual and it's only been a few minutes since you've been in the basement. You sighed as you rolled your stiff shoulders slightly before heading to your room to take a shower so that you could remove the blood on your hands and relax.