✞︎21✞︎

YOU STARED BLANKLY on the wall as you thought about a certain dream that made you bothered slightly, you sighed as you tried remembering it but only blurry pictures came back into your head

YOU STARED BLANKLY on the wall as you thought about a certain dream that made you bothered slightly, you sighed as you tried remembering it but only blurry pictures came back into your head. Though why did it show you with a metal arm? This made you sigh yet again as your head started to hurt from thinking.

Loud noise could be heard outside of your door before it was abruptly open making you look up and see who's at the door. It was Mikey, Emma and Draken, Mikey was the one who opened the door while the other two tried to stop him. The noise stopped as they looked at you in your pants and bandages around your breasts and torso, Emma cried at the sight of the scars on your shoulder, especially a noticeable past burn mark on the back of your neck.

She immediately gets close to you and hugs you, minding your wound while Mikey plomps on your back, now you have a crying woman in front of you and a clingy child on your back. You gently Emma's hair as she started telling you how you worried about them last night and how you just disappeared that night while Mikey just holds you tight with his face buried on the side of your neck where your burn mark resides. This made Draken sigh in jealousy before walking towards you and lays on your lap.

Now another person joins your cuddle-crying fest, you just let them be as a kind of payment for making them worry and such but before you could enjoy the now silent and peaceful atmosphere, someone interrupted it.

You look at the person at the door and see it was the gang's doctor, Shiroi Yamano. He notices the 3 unknown people on you but ignores them and looks at you.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but I have to check her stab wound first" he said in an uninterested voice making Emma nodded along with Draken, they both pulled away from you except Mikey. Mikey just holds you tight, making sigh once again before trying to remove his arms around your waist.

"My wounds need to be checked Mikey" you said as you tried to remove his arms around your waist but his arms just tightened around you making you wince slightly.

"I'll cuddle you later okay? Now just remove your arms around my waist-" you struggled to remove his arms around your waist for a few seconds with the help of Draken, he releases his hold on your before glomping on your bed and cuddles your pillow as he sleeps making you chuckle at the cute sight at this point, Draken and Emma went out to give you some space.

Doc. Shiroi coughs slightly to get your attention before looking at you with a pointed gaze, you don't notice his pointed gaze as you busy yourself at the cute sight of Manjiro until you feel pain on top of your head.

"Hey! What gives doc?!" you exclaim while holding the small formed bump on your head as you comically cried, Shiroi just rolled his eyes before starting to remove your bandages.

"Ohh~ making me moves aye?~" you teased him before holding your head once again as Shiroi just slapped your head yet again.

"Will you just stop it and let me do my goddamn job?" He said with a blank face before proceeding to remove your bandages around your torso and checked your stab wound.