✞︎6✞︎

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

"Ready!! Set!! GO!!!"

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

AS SOON as Cherry said go, Y/n stomped on the accelerator so fast causing the car jerked forward and making Mikey hold on the handle beside him, speeding down the road as the tires squealed against the cement. The gust of wind and the roaring sound of the cars could be heard around Roppongi area.

He look at her whose eyes are focusing on the road and glinting in determination, he also notice as he look around that every car are neck and neck. He look back at her again but freezes as she looks at him slightly, she suddenly shifted the car to fifth gear as she speed up the car taking the lead not noticing a certain racer is observing her. 

"not so fast princess" the racer said as they also speed up to Mikey's side rev-matching up to the same gear as her which the both of them notice making them look at the car, glaring at the car as soon as she sees it and grips the wheel slightly. Mikey feels her tense before looking back at the car beside them. She clicked her tongue, eyes focusing back down the road shaking her head slightly.

"Wrong Move,  Ace" she said smirking to herself as she notice the car is provoking her by pushing forward leading the race. She clicked her tongue against her teeth again as she swerved the entire car to the left, drifting between the two streets. Mikey quickly scrambled to grabbed onto something which he accidentally grabs her arm on the gear shift which she didn't mind instead she acknowledge it by smirking slightly at him, Mikey sighed in relief thinking that she would remove his hand and slightly blushed at the smirk.

She shifted the gear to fourth as she blipped her foot on the throttle. Everything was so fast for Mikey as he grip on her arm tightly, he heard the familiar roaring of the car from earlier making him look at side and notice a masked person is looking at him. Noticing the exchange between them, she stepped on the accelerator, swerving to the left and turning a sharp corner in order to drift away from the black Toyota Supra.

"Motherfucker!" she growled out as she felt her car being bumped from behind, she see the road stretched without any turns, which was huge advantage for her in the road at the given moment of the race.

"when there's a will, there's a way"

She revved her engine and sped up to 150km/h before flipping a small switch behind her wheel a car bumped her side making look at the driver who's looking at her soulmate, she widened her eyes as she knows what the driver is planning before yelling at Mikey who's gripping her arm tightly.

"Remove your seatbelt now!!" she yelled at him noticing the bastard's car is going to crush on Mikey's side, he scrambled removing the seatbelt but suddenly got surprise from being grabbed by the arm and being sitted on her lap, his back facing the wheel before he could take a look at her. He suddenly hugged her as the car bumped on the side and heard her growl slightly.

Mikey didn't know what happened next as he felt the car lurches forward passing the other car who's targeting them earlier, it so fast that he hugged his soulmate tightly not noticing that the finishing line is right up ahead. She felt him hugged her tightly which she then caress his back slightly, eyes focusing on the road seeing the finishing line making her step on the accelerator increasing her speed before swerving to the right and parks at the finishing line.

The crowd goes wild as soon as she park at the finishing line, making her also lean on the seat and caress Mikey's back. He felt someone is caressing his back before pulling away from the hug and looks at her who's also looking at him smirking slightly, he didn't know why he did it but he didn't regret on what he did. He suddenly kissed her making her surprise, widening her eyes before slowly relaxing and kisses back. She pulled away from the kiss looking at him smirking slightly that he find it hot.

"As much as I would like to continue, there are people watching" she said making him widened his eyes in realization, she opens the door on her side tapping his back which he obeyed stepping out of the car and steps aside as she also comes out of the car smiling at them. 

She wrapped her right arm around his shoulder making him blush and ruffles his hair noticing his group are walking towards him. She nodded at him to his group making him hesitate leaving her side.

"Go, I need to talk to Cherry on something important and here" she said before handing him a piece of paper with her number, she smiled to her other soulmates along with Izana and his group.

"Call me to discuss our soulmate thing later" she said before walking off towards Cherry who looks concerned at her.

"I might be in love already..."

{What a pumping scene, so lucky Mikey getting kissed by our badass reader}

{vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter}