✞︎17✞︎

ALL YOU COULD DO right now is not to pounce on the grinning female in front of you, seeing that you can't leave your office for awhile due to many deals and paperworks are piling up makes you annoyed already and not in the right mood.

It's been a few days since the fighting between your two soulmates happened and as much as you want to confront the two of them, Ayato dragged you towards your office and left you with a pile of paperworks. You sighed as you pinched caressed your temple before looking blankly at the female who seemed to be in a cheery mood.

"What do you want?" you said blankly as you glanced at her before putting your attention back on the paperwork you were reading before signing it. Thea pouted before plopping on the couch in your office before sitting properly.

"You know~~" she started off while scrolling through her phone before showing you a picture, you look at the picture before eyes widening when you notice the people in the picture.

"Aren't this your soulmates Leader-sama?~" before she could prepare herself for what's about to come, an arm reaches out to her and grabs the collar of her shirt before being pulled close towards you.

"What were you doing there?" you said as you glare at her which she then raised her hands in surrender with her phone on one hand while sweating nervously.

"C-chill Leader-sama, I was there because You tasked me too!" she said while looking at her nervously before sighing in relief as you let go of her collar, you blinked as you tried to remember a memory where you ordered her to look after them before sighing and started to rub your temple feeling a headache start to come.

"Sorry about that...I've been stressed lately" you sighed again before sitting on the couch as Thea fixes her outfit before looking at you and sits beside you while throwing her arms around your neck.

"I understand that Leader-sama and you should take a break ya know~" she leans to your face which you then grimaced before pushing her face away.

"Will you stop doing that already?" you said as you pushed her face away before sighing again and looked down on the floor. She notices your quietness before patting your head.

"Don't worry about it, one of my men has been taking care of it as of now"

Time passes by quickly as you finish the last paper works and decide to get out of the building at once before Ayato drags her again and lets her finish a mountain of paperwork. You ride your motorbike, Fenrir, to the address that was sent to her by Emma earlier.

You passed many cars and motorcycles as you drove towards the destination before stopping and parked at a playground, you saw your three soulmates along with the blond haired male and his friends enjoying themselves which made you happy.

Emma beamed as she noticed you and started running to you as you walked towards them.

"Y/n!" she exclaimed as she ran towards you making you laugh slightly before embracing her as she collided to your body, you wrapped your arms around her waist as you kissed her forehead which she blush before hiding her face on your shirt.

This made you chuckle before looking at your 2 other soulmates who's also looking at you, you pull away from Emma before walking towards the other with her on your side not noticing a certain male looking at you in fear and shock.

'Remember Takemitchy, Stay away from Y/n Fujiwara' Naoto's warning ringed out in his mind as he stares at you who converse to Draken who looks at you confused before nodding as Mikey latches on your hips trying to get your attention.

Hinata notices his silence stares at him before looking at where he was gazing and sees a beautiful woman with Emma beside her, she looks at them confused before looking back at Takemitchy and touches his shoulder.

"You alright, Take-kun?" Hina said as she looked at him, this snapped him out of his thoughts as he blinked slightly before looking back at his concerned soulmate and flashes a nervous grin.

"Y-yeah, I'm good--" before he could finish, he was interrupted by someone calling his name, making him tense before nervously at the tall woman that is now in front of him.

"You're Takemicchi right?" you said as you stared at him, he could only gulp in his scaredness as he noticed your emotionless eyeless staring on his scared eyes before nodding.

"Stop scaring him, Wife" Draken said as he wrapped his arm on your shoulder pulling you close as Emma held on your arm, you blinked your eyes as you looked at him confused before looking back at Takemitchy and towards the cute peach-haired female.

"Ah, sorry about that " you said plainly before slightly bowing at them and standing straight again, you started talking to him with Draken and Mikey before being interrupted by Emma and the peach-haired girl.

You look at her before noticing the peach-haired girl looking at the boy beside nervously.

"Go on Hina, he won't reject you" Emma said as she gives the girl a little nudge while the three of you, Mikey and draken, converse for this upcoming festival.

"Hmm...I can go to the festival if Ayato won't find me sneaking again" you said as you looked at the two, they both nod and were about to ask you to be their date but were interrupted by Emma's voice calling your name.

"Hm, yes dear?" you looked at her as she looked at you nervously with Hina behind her being a cheerleader with Takemitchy and his friends looking at them sweatdropping slightly while the two boys behind you, flinched knowing what she was thinking and said together with Emma leaving you surprised and shock at the question.

"Can you be my date at the Festival?"

sneak peek:

"You!"

"surprised to see you here.....Puppet~"

"and it seems, I have to disposed some garbage today huh?~"

{I myself....don't know what I write :) but I hope you enjoy my gems and I'm sorry for updating so late, I've been busy lately due to school works heheh}

{don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts my gems}