♥ 9. SleepOVAH

Tsukiko's POV

"I can't believe you! You stupid little boy! Why'd you hurt yourself like this! Urgh, and I have to take care of you because of your stupid little mistake! You know how worried I was for you?" I groaned as I wiped blood off of Naruto's face.

"I'm sorry Kiko! I didn't mean to get in trouble like that, really!" he pouted and I sneered.

"Oh, so you didn't steal the most sacred scroll around here? So, you didn't set this up with that stupid, idiotic Misaki person, eh? And by the way, remind me that killing him is on my To-Do-list-now." Each time I emphasized my voice, I scrubbed the tissue harder on Naruto's face, making him whine in pain.

"Ow, ow, owwww! That stings Kiko! Stop it" He whined and I scrubbed even harder.

What happened you ask? Well, to make the story short, Naruto really, really wanted to graduate, so he followed Misuki sensei and listened to a made up lie out of the will-be butchered cow's mouth. Misuki told him that if he stole a sacred scroll from who-knows-where, then Naruto can look inside and learn a really powerful move which will help him immediately pass the course. This stupid little boy accually listened to that bastard. Can you believe it? Anyways, Naruto did as he was told and worked his little butt off learning one of the forbidden jutsus hidden inside the scroll.

"OW! OW! It hurts! Stop ittttt!" Naruto suddenly screamed out and I dropped the tissue in surprise. I was accidentally rubbing the little rag on his face so hard that Naruto now had a red, err... Tissue burn on his pale face.

"Sorry, sorry. Let's get you fixed up." I got some roll-up bandages and and started wrapping his head.

Anywho, Naruto learned it and then Misuki popped out of nowhere (according to Naruto) and ambushed him, telling him about how he only used Naruto to get the forbbiden scroll. I don't know why, but Naruto was quite depressed when he told me this part... Whatever. After that, Iruka came in and "SAVED MY BUTT!" (Exactly how Naruto stated...) Things happened here and there and eventually, Naruto used his new learned jutsu to defeat Misuki and finally got his headband. Cool eh? And finally, I'm assigned to take care of Naruto because I'm supposed to be his closest friend he has.

"Uh... Kikohh.. Imma mummay naow..." I heard Naruto again and when I turned towards him, his face was covered up with bandages. He was struggling to talk with his mouth full of bandage tape.

"Oh, you're definetly gonna be a mummy..." I smiled miscieviously as Naruto looked at me fearfully through his tiny eye hole that was there. Kinda like how Kakashi's mask is... Speaking of which, I wonder how he is?

"Please, don't do what your thinking Kiko... You're a nice kid." He stated with his mouth full and I rolled my eyes.

"Since when, Naruto, was I a nice kid? I mean, I'm the youngest bandit for god's sake!" I raised my eyebrow and when Naruto struggled to answer, I twirled the twirly chair that he was sitting on, around and around, the bandages still in my hand.

Result of my work? A mummy.

"Wow, you'd make a great mummy Naruto. I'm proud of ya." I smirked.

"ASDGKLASDFKJ!"

"Wait what..? Can't hear you~" I sang and pranced around his chair.

He finally made a small opening through the bandages with his tongue and spoke, "Let me out Kiko! It's not funny. Believe it!"

"Aww, but we were just getting started!" I starting poking Naruto all around and giggled when I saw him squirm around.

"No! Stop!" Naruto shouted and noticing the seriousness in the tone, I immidiately did so and unwrapped the gauze. When at last his face appeared, I could see a green hue.

"Uh... You okay?" Not long after I finished my sentence, Naruto rushed to the bathroom to barf his stomach out.

"Aw, gee. Gross Naruto! That's groddy man! Gross!" I yelled as I went far as I could, AWAY from the restroom. "Seriously. I can hear you from down here! Do your buisness quietly!"

After awhile, Naruto came out, all washed up and cleaned.

"Eh-heh, sorry bout that." He scratched behind his ears and I shrugged leading him to my room.

"Take those stinky clothes off now. Put them over there... No! Not there, there! Yes! Now, wear these, may be too small for you, but it's the biggest shorts and t-shirt I have."

Naruto changed into the clothing I gave him and asked where he'd be sleeping.

"Well, I have my matress and I'm pretty sure I have another one in the closet so I'll take that out for you." I searched in the closet and got out a futon for Naruto.

"Ahh! This is so comfy Kiko! I'm gonna have to come over to your house way more!" He sighed out as he wriggled around on the blankets.

"Please don't." I muttered and laydown on my matress facing Naruto. After a few minutes passed, my eyes began to droop down and I yawned. "Hey, Naruto. Turn off the lights for me, will ya?"

Naruto complied and turned the lamp off. He laid back down on his futon and faced me, mirroring me.

"Hey, Kiko." He started, "Do you think we'll be in the same ninja team? You do know the group arrangements will be announced tomorrow, right?"

"Huh, oh yeah, I forgot about that. I hope we're in the same team... I can't stand the fan girls alone." I stuck my tongue out in a dumb way and Naruto laughed.

"Me too. You're one of my real good friends Kiko." He said and I chuckled.

"You mean your ONLY friend." I muttered and Naruto glared.

"Not like you have any friends other than me." He grinned proudly.

I smirked, "Oh, yeah? I have Sasuke."

I stuck my tongue out again, but stopped when I saw Naruto's gaurded expression, "I don't like him."

"Well, deal. He's my friend." Or at least, I was gonna be his battle partner.

Naruto turned away from me silently, "Good night Kiko."

"Wait, Naruto. Seriously? What did I do? I didn't mean to get you upset..." When he didn't reply, I sighed, "Good night Naruto... Sweet dreams."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Whoo. Done. Thanks to my friend Meg, I found the will to type this much... IF YOU'RE READING THIS MEG, THANK YOU! I O U 1.

Thank you all for reading! LUV YOU ALL~ <3

xoxo- Sam