♥ 11. The ant?!?!

Tsukiko POV

"--ko...Kiko... Kiko!"

"WHAT?!" I quickly got up and slapped Naruto angrily.

"Owwwww~" he whined pitifully as he brought his hands to his now red cheek.

I muttered an apology and looked around. /Frowning when I realized where we were (or should I say weren't??) and confused, I turned towards Naruto, "Where the heck are we?" Right now, I was lying down on a wooden floor and it was really quite painful. Naruto was hovering over me, checking his cheek out in a small spoon that was lying on the floor. The whole room was a mess and I wrinkled my nose when I smelt garbage.

Naruto awkwardly tried to explain how I had fainted when we had the slurping contest and that his house was the closest to the ramen place, so he had taken me there.

I blushed when I realized that I would've looked ridiculous. Slurp, choke, and faint. Wow. I bet Sasuke has something to laugh about now. Speaking of which... "Where's Sasuke?"

Naruto seemed to think deeply before responding, "He went home."

"Oh." I frowned. I was getting to know him better... Aw well. I stood up unsteadily.

"Hey, Kiko, you shouldn't try to stand up--" In that moment, I slipped on one of Naruto's pajamas that were lying around on the floor and started falling face first. I was all tangled up in the PJs and I knew that I could do nothing to stop the fall so I squeaked and shut my eyes shut, waiting for the pain-- "Oof!" Naruto suddenly landed on top of me.

"What the hell Naruto?!" I struggled to roll on the floor to face Naruto who was looking at me sheepishly.

"I was trying to save you..." He muttered unhappily.

I rolled my eyes, "What good did that do to you?" I chuckled at his pout and I looked at our situation.

I was lying down on the floor, still stuck in the mess and Naruto was on top of me, closer than I had expected. He was staring at me too...

I blushed furiously, finally realizing how close Naruto and I were, "Get offa me Naruto."

I struggled to get out, but Naruto held me firmly to the ground, "Wait." I only started kicking harder, but to no avail.

I paused in my struggle and curiously looked at Naruto, "You've been working out haven't ya Naru~" I teased him, but he only blinked.

He took a strand of my hair and twirled it around his index finger. His breath lingered in mine and a slight blush made its way onto my cheeks. Closeness was NOT my forté. I frowned when I noticed Naruto squeezing his eyes shut tight, as if he was experiencing slight pain.

"Do you need tylenol? Does your head hurt?" I asked him when I saw him muttering to himself and cradling his head.

"Ah. Uh- no it's fine. Believe it." He got off me and dusted himself off. I got up with him and did the same. I tried to shake my hair to get rid of the dust, but regretted my action when a stinging pain spread through out my head, "Owwww shit."

"What?! What it is?" Naruto frantically asked me.

I rubbed my head and sighed, "I think I'm gonna need that tylenol you didn't want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NARUTO POV

When Kiko started falling, I knew that I should catch her. She was going headfirst so I quickly looped her head around and hugged it tight. I meant to put myself underneath her to break her fall, but in my haste for protecting her head, I forgot about the 'switching myself and her' part.