19. Tree climbing? You mean like... Monkeys?

*Dedication to NeverEndingDarkness for her amazing comment the last chapter, thanks so much luv!*

Tsukiko POV

While Naruto jumped up and waved his hands enthusiastically, I myself, was the total opposite.

"Train? Really?" I grumbled relunctantly, "I thought we were gunna do something... easy... Like, shall I give an example? Sleeping for example?"

Kakashi rolled his eye and gave me the look that told me that I wasn't thinking straight which I automatically raised my hands up to, showing my pure innocence.

But seriously. Training? That's all I did when I was a bandit. Hotaru trained me to become strong and independent. And let me tell you, if you've been through one of his training routines, you'll never want to even hear the word 'train' ever again. Never. Especially when Hotaru is the one saying it with an evil gleam to his eyes.

"Mom they're gunna die." A little boy suddenly popped right into the room and mumbled staring at us, team 7.

Naruto stood up, irked and furious, "Watcha say ya lil brat!?"

"Well obviously, you'll never win against Gatou."

I glared at the little boy as Naruto yelled at him, "I'll tell you! I'm gunna become a hero one day and become hokage! There's no way I'll ever lose!"

The little boy sighed and looked at all of us as if we were some kind of idiots, "Are you stupid? There's no such thing as heroes. Go before you die." And with a last glare, the boy walked away, and out the door.

After he left, a silence remained and Tsunami broke it first, "I'm absolutely sorry about that. That was my son Inari. He can be... quite harsh sometimes, but really! He means no harm!" She waved her hands frantically as if trying to create wind to blow the mess away.

Naruto, the thick headed guy he is, didn't even listen to her and stormed out the room mumbling things like 'brat' and 'lessons'.

Sighing, I put my head into my hands, cradling it. Although, what Inari said was rude and childish, it was partially the truth. And that made me realize that what Kakashi said about training might be pretty useful for the upcoming battle. However, one thing Inari said was and will be, forever inprinted onto my mind, 'Nobody is a hero.' 

If you look it the right way, Inari was right, there really was no heroes in the world. Only pretend wanna-be's and those who thought and was thought of as heroes. Ther were also others who literally sacrificed their life to rescue millions. But for me, that shouldn't be a hero. That should be called a human sacrifice which isn't anything good and great. And what exactly is a hero anyway..? What is... No, who is a hero to me?

To me... For now... I couldn't think of anyone heroic enough to be called a hero. But someday... Maybe I shall live long enough to find someone strong enough to call a hero. Maybe... I can be my own hero?

"Shall we start the training now?" Kakashi said as Naruto entered the room with a small smile on his face.

................................ time skip .....

"So... Sensei, how are we gunna train here exactly?" Sakura doubtfully asked Sensei.

Where were we you ask? Well, you asked the wrong person because I have no clue. We were basically standing in the middle of somewhere with trees, trees, and more trees. Oh and a firefly. But you know... Pretend you can't see it, and hopefully he'll leave us, (me), alone.

"Good question, we're all gunna learn to control our chakra." Kakashi said and raised his eyebrow when Naruto held his hand up high in the air, waving it frantically around.