♥5. Failed Map

Tsukiko POV

The first thing I notice in the morning is that the fireflies disappeared again like they did everytime.

Sighing, I stretched myself out on my new-found bed and yawned really loud, chomping my jaws at the end. When I looked at the clock that hung on the white walls, I whined. I mean, seriously? I wake up at fricking four in the morning?

Meh. I guess I'm too used to the times in the forest when I had to get up at the first light so that I could move out and set up a new camp to hang out in. Anbus and hunters were constantly on my trail and trying to find a real place to stay was hard. Now that I had the leaf village to protect and cover me, it won't be that easy to find me. I smiled while getting dressed and trudged downstairs.

The living room wasn't vast, but neither was it small. The walls were blue and green, reminding me of the colors of the sky and grass. There weren't alot of furniture. Just the usual things such as tables and chairs were loitering about, but I liked it that way. Plain, simple, and spartan. Just my type. Everything in the house was like that. Plain, but the colors were all different. My bedroom was white and green, living room was ofcourse, green and blue, the bathroom was purple, kitchen was brown and the rest of the walls that were left were all white-beige.

I guess it's a bit too colorful, but the quality is what matters, right? Getting some bread I...

Wait. There's no bread.

There's. No. Bread.

What generation are these people living in?! What house has no bread?! Looking through the cupboard, I could see that there was basically NOTHING in them, until I opened the last bottom drawer...

Oh, wow... I guess I'll survive, seeing that I had a few years supply of ramen. I sweatdropped and pulling one out, I began to tear it open.

............>>

I didn't know when the academy was, so the lazy ass me just sat on the big comfy couch at home and chilled until someone knocked on my door.

"Who's it?" I called out, but when I got no answer, I sighed and crawled over to the door, unlocking it.

"It's open!" I called out again when I made it back to the couch. The door opened to see a bored faced Kakashi as he stared at me.... Staring contest... START!

................

Aha! He blinked! I won!

While I praised myself for winning, he began to speak to me, "Why aren't you at academy yet?"

I raised my eyes at me as if to say 'are you kidding me?' and he looked at me all confused. I rubbed my eyes and handed him the paper that I left on the counter with the keys and money that Kakashi gave to me yesterday.

"This map. Who drew it?" I asked pointing to a drawing which looked like a line and a few trees and buildings. it had a title on the top printed in a very messy printing reading, 'Konoha Ninja Academy'.

Kakashi nervously scratched his ear and then slowly pointed to himself.

"Thanks to you, I might be late to this so called, 'school'. I was really looking forward to it too! And because you didn't put the time and directions properly, I'll be late and miss all the lessons! It's all your fault Oldie!" I growled and plopped to the floor as he held me so that I half levitated, half stood, on the floor.

He flicked me on the forehead, "Calm yourself down Kiko. You're not late. Why do you think I came here? To raid your house..? Don't answer that. All I'm asking is that, are you ready for school?" He flicked me again and put me fully down on the ground.