Sapphire and Amethyst Rap/Boxing Match

Sapphire and the gang were chatting outside while talking about singing and rapping.

"So, now that I think about it..." Zuwon started as he looked at Sapphire. "You're great at multi-tasking right?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" Sapphire asked as everyone was now looking at Zuwon.

"Well...I was wondering if you can rap and fight at the same time BUT you have to match your hits with your lyrics."

Sapphire appeared to look intrigued. "I probably could, but I have to figure out who can match me..."

Dominic then speaks up. "If it's speed and reaction that you're worried about, I think I know someone who can match you or probably surpass your speed." 

"Really who?"

"Who else than your purple-wearing sister?" He shrugs. "Besides you keep saying she'll surpass you so why not give it a shot?"

Zuwon chuckled. "He has a point there."

"What? You don't think I can do it?" Rose speaks up. 

"No one said that you couldn't...besides aren't you pregnant with another kid..?" Fem!Sapphire questions while Hestia giggles.

She goes to respond but decides against it.

"So Amethyst, you up for it?" Zuwon asked the girl who was casually listening to the entire thing while drinking some juice.

"Sure, could be fun."

"Then I'll ref." Jade says as she closed the book she was reading before looking at her siblings. "Go change and meet me at the Boxing ring." She says before leaving.

"...You guys have a boxing ring!?" Nero asked.

"That's so awesome!" Dante exclaims.

"You guys keep surprising me." Adler states chuckling.

"Likewise brother." Nathan says agreeing with him.

"Well after we change follow us we lead straight there.

"Alright."

-Time Skip-

After leading everyone to the ring area they see Amethyst and Sapphire with boxing gloves on.

"Alright everyone I'm pretty sure you know the rules

"Alright everyone I'm pretty sure you know the rules. You have to rap as you punch, you can go as fast as you want, and yes, powers are allowed." Jade reinforms everyone. "Is that clear?"

Both Sapphire and Amethyst nod while everyone else was excited to get this underway.

"Are you two ready?"

The two nod once more.

"Zuwon if you will." Jade says as she points to a music player.

"Got it!" He walks over and presses play.

Matt=Sapphire

BF/Keith=Amethyst

GF/Cherry(?)=Jade

-After The Match-

"That was amazing!" Hestia cheered.

"I have to say that was entertaining." Dominic states as he watched Amethyst who had a huge smile on her face.

"When Sapphire said she had the potential to actually surpass him, he wasn't kidding." Zuwon states. "She may have lost but she got some good hits in.

"Yeah, her speed is nothing to laugh at." Rosetta says as she smiled at the two siblings walking out the ring.

"Do you think Sapphire was going eas on her?" Osama questions. 

"Not at all if you look at his eyes during that match he was excited and was giving it his all in that rap/boxing match." Fem!Sapphire states.

"Hm, guess you're right...well shall we head back?" Adler asked.

Everyone agreed before leaving.