Rebooting Sapphire?!

Hey everyone who pays attention to this book. I've been thinking about 'Recreating Sapphire'...I know crazy right...Well anyway, when I first thought of 'Sapphire Wave' he was originally was suppose to be an RWBY OC, basically the opposite of Ruby Rose...for example...

Ruby Rose is a female, that being said the OC has to be a male (Which was easy for me to roll with seeing that I'm also male)

Ruby is a gem and is red, so what's a gem that is blue?
A Sapphire

Rose, red plant that's apart of nature, so what is blue that's also apart of nature yet doesn't sound girly like 'violet'?
The Ocean.

But Sapphire Ocean didn't sound right but a wave was apart of the ocean
So thus Sapphire Wave came to be.

Anyway he was suppose to be the be the complete opposite of the cookie-loving huntress as I stated earlier. Which worked for like a few months after I joined Wattpad in June 9th, 2016

So later on I decided to make him his own person but keeping most of his traits while a random thought came across my head...what if I make him emotionless? This was around the time when I first decided to make him a grim reaper of sorts, which is how the Blue Reaper came to be. But seeing that he's a reaper, he wouldn't need his emotions but the thought quickly vanished as I just gave him a cold personality which later turned into the Sapphire Wave y'all know and love. The that same thought crossed my mind once again and it's been eating at me for half a day before writing this out.

So the big question is...
Should I?

Like if I do 'Recreate' him into this 'emotionless' being I'll basically have to say 'Fuck You Losers!' to all his current friends as he won't even know these 'friends' of his and these people will have to re-build their friendship with him.(Rp wise of course) 
Hell even his own sisters, Jade and Amethyst relationship with their Big Brother will change drastically...even as I write this I don't know how I feel about doing this, so ugh maybe I won't have to.

But hey don't get me wrong, the Sapphire you know and love will this still be there but it'll be very rare seeing how he's just an empty husk that is not able to understand emotions

...Yeah these are my current thoughts about this, I might just do it at random or just put it to a vote...yeah maybe.