Sapphire's Doll

Everyone besides Sapphire who had left to do something, were in his room staring at the doll sitting in his room on his dresser.

"She's looks creepy

"She's looks creepy." Jade states causing Amethyst to sigh.

"You say that about any doll you see, I still never understood how you're afraid of them..." She says causing Jade to turn red in both anger and embarrassment.

"You're afraid of dolls?" Zuwon asked with a small smirk only to receive a deadly glare thus shutting him up.

"Doesn't she look familiar to you guys?" Osama asked.

"What do you mean?" Questions Dominic.

While they were chatting among themselves the dolls eyes flickered to Jade before returning to normal and Nathan was the only one who noticed.

"Hmm..."

"Come Jade pick her up she won't hurt you." Amethyst teased.

"She could be cursed!" She exclaimed making both Amethyst and Zuwon roll their eyes.

"Guess you really are a chicken, no wonder you're never around for big fight seeing that you're scared of a doll." Osama says causing Jade pride to swell.

"I'm not scared!" She shouts as she shoved him out the way and picked up the girl doll.(Hesitantly of course) But she didn't expect the doll to turn her head towards her causing Jade to freak out and throw the doll across the room into the wall and on to the floor before a voice rings out.

~Ow...that hurt girly~

Nathan who wasn't in shock by said voice walked around Sapphire's bed and picks up the doll. "You, what's your name?"

~Annabelle, your voice is strange.~ The doll replies without opening it's mouth.

"...I see why you thinks it's cursed." Osama states making Amethyst and Zuwon nod.

~So what are you doing in master's room?~ Annabelle asked.

"To find out what he keeps locked up in his room, and it turns out to be you."

The doll's head looks at everyone in the room before her eyes lands on Jade thus freaking her out.

~Are you uncomfortable with me like this?~ She asked Jade who was currently hiding behind Dominic.

"...N-No..." She liked through her teeth causing everyone to sigh.

Annabelle looks back at Nathan. ~Can you set me down?~ He does as she ask before smoke emits from her, and once the smoke cleared they see her but human as she stood up.

~Is this much better for Miss Ivy?~ She asked still not opening her mouth to which Jade respond with a nod as she slowly gets out of hiding

"Now I recognize you!" Osama states causing everyone to look at him. "You're that lady I see with Sapphire training in dark magic."

~Why yes I am, I was already proficient with said magic but seeing how's master's greatly surpasses mine, I now learn from him.~

"Ugh quick question...how did you get in big bro's possession?" Amethyst asked.

~Well...~

-Flashback-

Annabelle had just killed another family with the final one being hanged outside who looked to be dead for a while.

Sapphire who felt a disturbance in dark magic finds the woman and the doll as he noticed the doll eyes flicker in his direction as he walked closer before picking her up

Sapphire who felt a disturbance in dark magic finds the woman and the doll as he noticed the doll eyes flicker in his direction as he walked closer before picking her up. "...I could leave you here..." He states as he looked at the dead lady then the house before sighing softly. "But I guess you could come with me it does get lonely traveling alone." And so he took her to the next hotel, rented a room and set her on the dresser before getting ready for bed and once ready he goes to sleep. That when Annabelle took her chance and entered his mind.

~Such a foolish man, it's time to experience your worst fear.~ She says only for nothing to happen thus making her confuse as Sapphire appears behind her glaring down at her.

"And what do you think you're doing..?" He says startling her as she quick turns around to face him. "...Well?"

How laid back he was ticked her off. ~I'm trying to break your mind by making you experience your worst fears!~ She shouted.

Sapphire stared at her in silence before laughing. ~W-What's so funny!?~

"Sorry to break it to you girly, but I have no fear." He says shocking her.

~That's-~

"Impossible? Yeah a lot of people say that...but since you tried to torture me, it's only fair for me to return the favor." He says smirking at her with an evil grin thus striking fear into her.

-End of Flashback-

After hearing this from Annabelle they understood what happened.

"So why did Sapphire keep you?" Nathan ask.

"Master found use for me."

"... Don't tell me he f-" Zuwon started only to be cut off by a glare from the human doll.

~No profanity in my presence or else.~

Zuwon gulps before continuing his earlier statement. "Don't tell me you had intercourse with him."

Annabelle sighed. ~Master did warn me about that dirty mind of yours...but no that isn't what I meant, he kept me to protect the minds of this household.~

"Wait what do you mean?" Dominic asked causing Annabelle to look at him.

"Your mind is unstable Mister Sparda. If someone else invaded your mind they can easily get what they want from you, especially in your sleep..."

Dominic didn't say anything knowing that it's true as the room door opens showing Sapphire coming in while talking to Rose before seeing everyone thus making him sigh. "This is why I barely leave my room..."