How smart is Sapphire..?

This happened in the past back in high school. Sapphire, Amethyst, Lady/Mary, Dante and Dominic were outside during break with Amethyst chatting with her brother while Dante, Dominic and Mary where in their little circle talking about classes when they got to math, Dante got a 'bright' idea and asked a question with a playful smirk.

"What's the 100 digits of Pi?" He ask causing Mary and Dominic to look at him like he's an idiot while both Sapphire and Amethyst over heard the question.

"No one can do that Dan-" They both started until Sapphire cuts them off.

(I'm pretty sure you know who's who)

After he was done he noticed the looks he got making him raise an eyebrow.  "What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked causing them to snap out of it.

"How and why do you know that?!" Dante shouted.

"I didn't." Was Sapphire answer.

"Then how did yo..." Mary trailed off.

"I was solving it as I went, my brain power is quite fast."

"Quite fast?" Amethyst started. "Bro your brain must've been moving 100 miles per second to solve that as you went..." She said only causing him to shrug. 

"It's not that special." He says causing the other to sweat drop as his dismissive behavior.