chapter 11

hi and enjoy (:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N, who had joined the twins at the table, asked, "So what are you guys talking about, huh?" Runa chimed in with her own tired response, "I don't care; I'm too tired." She plopped down next to the twins, looking utterly exhausted.

Y/N inquired, "Who was on the phone?" Ririka replied with a heavy sigh, "Our father. He wants us home tonight, if that's alright with you?"

In Y/N's mind, she recalled the twins' parents and how they treated their daughters. Their cruelty had left a mark, and Y/N couldn't fathom how someone could be so heartless to Ririka, who was both soft-spoken and cute. She responded, "Sure, don't want to make your dad mad." She understood the twins' predicament all too well.

After breakfast, they changed into their clean school uniforms and headed off to school. Y/N knew it would be a long day for them, especially for the twins, who would have to return home to the monsters who claimed to have brought them into this world and raised them. It was a tough situation, but Y/N knew it wasn't her place to intervene, her thoughts tinged with frustration.

Halfway through the day, during lunch, Kirari found herself in the council room with everyone, including Jabami Ryota and Mary. Ririka had suggested this lunch as a way to bond, and Kirari couldn't help but sigh internally at the lengths she went to for her sister.

After a few awkward minutes of silence, Jabami spoke up, "Dearest Madam President, how about we invite the rest of the clan members to join us?"

"Why not? Go ahead and bring them in," Kirari replied with a forced smile. She couldn't believe her luck. Now she had to deal with the clan members too? What next? Babysitting the council for the weekend? Her thoughts turned sarcastic as she pondered the absurdity of the situation.

BANG! The door swung open, revealing Kirari's distant cousins. Terano, in her usual tone, asked, "You wanted to see us, Kirari?" Kirari was already growing weary of their presence, replying, "No, it was Jabami who wanted us all to have lunch together."

A reluctant "fine" was all she received from her cousins as they took their seats at the council table. Midari then suggested playing a game, causing Kirari to roll her eyes internally. "If it's Russian roulette, I'm going to shove that gun so far down..." she mumbled, but her words were interrupted by Midari's reassurance, "Relax, Sayaka. Don't get your panties in a knot. It's a better game than that, trust me."

Ten minutes later, Midari returned with a giant bowl of paper strips and a small whiteboard with markers. She explained the rules of the game: participants would pull a question from the bowl, write their answer on the whiteboard, and everyone would try to guess it. The person with the most correct answers would win, and the loser would have to obey the others for the day. It seemed simple enough, and Midari's enthusiasm was infectious, despite Sayaka's initial apprehension.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the game begins

first turn is sayaka!

sayaka pulls out a piece of paper "who was your first kiss?" she scribbles down the awncer "it cant be your mum" says midari , furiously blushing she rubs out her awncer and replaces it.

kaede: "its got to be madam president?'

sayaka: "wrong"

itsuki: "than who"

midari: "its me"

everyone: "what?"

midari: "ahahahaha i win a point next persons turn!!"

sayaka: "I'll deal with you later" presses hand near taser

--

next turn

terano pulls out her paper

"... what is your most embarrassing moment" 

terano calmly writes down her awncer

"ooooo I know!" says yumi

"what is it" itsuki yells across the table

" nyahahahahahaha calm down itsuki chan"

"no I will never! i need all the beef on this clan!"

"ok then I'll tell you, it was the time ibara dumped terano in the pond with a life jacket and left her other for 3 hours!" yumi said in her cheery voice

everyone starts laughing *

terano: "this is bullying"

____________________________________

kirari pulls out a paper

"what is your biggest fear?" Kirari didn't have to think long before writing her awncer down on her board.

MIdari: "is it terano?"

kiarari: "no"

Y/N: "is it your mum.....no pun intended"

kirari: "no"

ririka: " its the parlour isn't it"

kirari: "what gave it away"

the room goes silent

midari: "THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN NOT TRAUMATIC!!!"

mary: "why is president scared of a room?"