pls read <3

hiiii

ok so idk what this is going to turn into, it's just something i thought abt one day in my head, so sorry if it's all over the place.

you can pretend you are the main character or whoever you want to be, i would do y/n stories but they confuse me for some reason idk why but yeah.

so enjoy haha

also as im writing the story im going to be adding some descriptions to some things just so as you read the story it makes a bit more sense.

descriptions:

when i post pictures and they're not of the cast let's just pretend they are, mostly bc i suck at editing and obvi since there's no pics of the cast together :p

everything is pre-covid

there will be underage drinking, language some may not like,  and smoking!

may or may not add sex if so will be advised :)

description of the points- so it's basically summer and you all decided to have some fun this year by playing a game. basically, there's a list of things you can do, if you do the thing, you get the points that come with it. it's boy vs girls and at the end of summer you all add up your points and the winners get to pick something for the losers to do which can be anything. but in order for you to get those points, you have to do the task plus get a picture of it. no picture equals no points, hope that makes sense :)