three

"bella, you've gotta stop leaving me with these dickheads!" lily shouted as we made our way to her.

"ouch," elijah, zach, and james sarcastically said as they made their way to us.

jules and i looked at the boys and giggled.

"does anyone know what time it is?" james asked.

"um its 1:12 am" i replied as i took my phone out.

"already, shit we've been here for 2 hours" louis said as he chuckled and drank.

"time flies fast when we're having fun" jules replied as she looked at him.

"or maybe because of all the drinks we've had, " elijah added as he smiled.

we all looked at him and laughed.

"yeah well, i already got my action with two chicks upstairs so im feeling pretty accomplished," zach said as he looked at us and drank.

"ZACH MY MAN!" elijah yelled as he gave him a high five.

"HELL YEAH!" louis and james added as they did the same.

"ew gross" lily said as she looked at him and drank.

"oh don't worry sweetie you can get some too" zach replied as he winked at her.

"oh fuck off" lily replied as she flipped him off and let out a laugh.

"our friends" i said to jules.

"arent they just something" jules added.

we looked at each other and laughed.

"hey, let's get a pic of isaiah before he wakes up" james shouted to the boys.

"we so gotta take this as an opportunity," louis said as he looked at the boys and let out a laugh.

"hell yeah," zach excitedly added.

"ill go get a bottle" elijah shouted as they left.

"poor isaiah" lily said as we saw them leave.

"who knows what they're going to do with him" i replied.

"hopefully they do something good" jules added.

we all three looked at each other and laughed.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, please vote and comment :)<3