forty-six

"now that just sounds obsessive!" i shouted to isaiah as he was showering in my bathroom.

"yeah but what i can say, i like my girls to be crazy," he said as he laughed.

"of course you do," i said as i slapped my forehead and let out a laugh.

"ow, my eye!" he shouted.

i laughed.

"hey you," louis said as he was drying his wet hair with a towel.

"hi you," i said as i looked at him and smiled.

"so have you spoken to the guy?" he asked.

"uh no actually, and to be honest i don't even know what to say since i don't remember anything about it" i said as i leid on my bed.

"oh good," he said as he leid down next to me.

"good because?" i asked as i let out a laugh

"just because," he said with a smile on his face.

i looked at him and laughed as he did the same.

"i still can't believe you're leaving tomorrow," i sadly said.

"yeah me either," he said as he played with my hair.

"these two months went by too quick!" i said.

"yeah really quick," he said as he sighed.

"but at least it's for a good cause" he added with a smile on his face.

"true, i cant wait to see the film, and you get to visit your home which is good," i said.

"speaking of you need to come again! issie and millie won't stop talking about you," he said as he chuckled.

"i miss them! but definitely! once your movie is out, we'll go to celebrate" i said with a smile on my face.

"sounds good to me," louis said as he brought his face closer to mine.

"good," i said as i did the same.

our lips were inches away from touching, we just stood like that and smiled as we observed each other from close.

"has anyone seen my shirt!?" isaiah shouted.

we stopped what we were doing and tried to play it off as isaiah walked in.

"ISAIAH WHAT DID I SAW ABOUT COVERING YOURSELF, FULLY!?" i shouted as i saw him bare naked.

louis quickly covered my eyes with his hands, as i held onto them.

"dude!" louis said as he chuckled.

"oh come on, there's no point in covering your yes, you've seen it loads of times," isaiah said as he chuckled.

"its not a image, i wish to see" i said as i laughed.

"oh come on, i bet its the biggest you've ever seen" he said as he chuckled.

"pants on now!" i said as i tried to change the conversation.

"i knew it!" he said as he laughed. 

 i slowly let go of louis hands and opened my eyes again.

"thanks," i said as i looked at louis and smiled.

"anytime," he said as he did the same.

"bella your phone!" isaiah shouted as he was in my closet.

"going!" i shouted as i got up from my bed and headed to the inside of my closest.

"isaiah those go on your ear not your mouth," i said as i giggled and answered the call.