thirty-eight

louis pov

"now this is the life," james said as he put his arms under his head and relaxed.

"indeed," isaiah said as he lit his joint and smoked it in peace.

"let me have some," i said as i reached it and took a hit.

"ah now that's the good stuff," i said as smoke came out of my mouth and let out a laugh.

"what are you girls doing?" elijah asked as we looked at lily and jules.

"trying to relax duh," jules said.

"ah, right well our apologies" zach said as we laughed.

"i sometimes forget we're not the only boys in bella's life," elijah said as he was eating a gummy.

"yeah but we're her main ones, while the others are her sides," isaiah said.

we looked at isaiah and laughed.

"guys come in! the water is amazing!" bella shouted as she and james were on the lazy river.

"later bells were tanning!" jules and lily shouted.

"count us in!" i shouted as the boys and i stood up and headed towards bella and james.

"canon-ball!" elijah shouted as he jumped into the lazy river.

"oh come on eli, i had just found my perfect spot!" bella said as she splashed him.

we all laughed.

god she's so cute, i thought in my head.

"someone hold my joint" isaiah said as he handed his joint to zach and jumped into the water.

"okay there," isaiah said as zach handed it back to him.

we all jumped in and relaxed on the lazy river.

"i thought you weren't friends with drew anymore?" elijah asked as he looked at bella.

"oh no i am, it's just every time we hang out he always tries to get with me, which gets annoying!" she said.

"but we do that?" isaiah said as he chuckled.

"yeah but i've been friends with you guys for years, so it's different," she said as she laughed.

"fair point," zach said.

"to think we're living who knows how many boys dreams right now," james said as he chuckled.

"i guess so," bella said.

we all looked at each other and laughed.

"okay, now who wants to go on the zip line?" bella excitedly asked.

"me!" the boys shouted.

"then let's go!" she said as she was getting out of the lazy river.

"wait for us!" lily and jules shouted as they headed towards us.

we all laughed and headed to the zipline.

"bro you so gotta get a pic of me and my abs! they look so good right now," elijah said as he looked at me.

"he can't he's coming with me," bella said as she linked her arm with mine.

i looked down at her and let out a laugh.

"boring" elijah said as he rolled his eyes.

we both laughed.

"ill take them," jules said.

"hmmm?" elijah suspiciously said.

"what i'm being serious, as long as you take some of me," she said with a smile on her face.

"okay fine," he said as they both left to another area.

"and now we go," bella said as she looked up at me and smiled.

"so we do," i said as i looked down at her and did the same.

⭐️⭐️⭐️