eight

"that was so much fun!" jules shouted as she looked at lily and i.

"right, now i can finally say ive fought at a party" lily added.

"bitch, where have you not fought?!" i shouted as i looked at her and giggled.

"true" she replied as she did the same.

"where would we be without each other" jules said as we three looked at each other.

"who knows?" lily replied.

"we so have to make a toast!" i shouted as i handed them both drinks.

"to our amazing friendship!" i shouted as i put my cup up.

"to our friendship!" they both shouted as they did the same.

we drank and laughed.

"the boys should be lucky they have some hot girl friends," lily shouted as we looked at them.

"hot? i think you mean sexy!" isaiah shouted as he kissed me on the cheek and put his hand over my shoulder.

"hey that's my girl!" elijah shouted as he drank.

"mhm yeah right," i said as i giggled and took a sip from isaiah's drink.

we all looked at each other and laughed.

"besides i think its the other way" zach said.

"is that so?" lily replied.

"yeah look at us, were hot as fuck!" james said as he looked at us and smiled.

"are you sure about that?" jules replied as she let out a laugh.

"oh you know we are," louis said as he winked and smiled at her.

jules, lily and i looked at the boys and laughed.

"isaiah and bella, how many have you two drank?" jules asked us as we were drinking and laughing.

"like eleven-teen" isaiah replied as we looked at her and laughed.

"oh, you two are so going to regret that tomorrow," jules said as she looked at us and giggled.

"whatever!" i shouted as i danced and laughed with isaiah.

"i think its time we get going!" louis shouted to our friend group.

"what no, you know when bella gets drunk the party actually begins!" elijah shouted as he headed towards isaiah and i and began to dance.

"he does make a point" lily, zach and james added as they headed towards us and danced as well.

"our friends just don't understand do they," louis said to jules.

"nope," she replied as she looked at him and laughed.

"louis and jules, come dance with us!" i shouted as i headed towards them.

before they could reply, i pulled both of their arms and took them with the rest of our friend group.

"yeah!" our friends shouted as louis and jules appeared.

"i love you all my people!" i shouted as i laughed and continued to dance.

"we love you too!" they all shouted.

"bella we should get going, you know what happens when you get drunk," louis said as he looked down at me.

"what no, nothing happens to me!" i replied as i looked up at him and laughed.

"oh really?" he said as he chuckled.

"so you don't remember when you stripped off your clothes and were left with your bra and underwear and made everyone jump in the pool?" lily shouted.

"what about the time the police showed up to that one party and you ended up making out with one of them?" james said.

"or when you did a tiddie shot off of who knows how many girls boob's" zach shouted.

"oh now that was hot!" elijah shouted as he laughed.

"shall we continue?" louis said as he looked down at me and let out a laugh.

"yeah well, i don't remember any of those things so," i said as i looked at my friends and laughed.

"besides why leave right now? like jules said it's summer!" i said as i put my hands over his neck.

"so you won't do anything you'll regret?" louis said as he looked down at me.

"of course not" i replied as i looked at him and giggled.

⭐️⭐️⭐️