one

"that's my bitch!" i shouted to jules as i looked at her and laughed.

"what!?"jules shouted as she tried to hear me from the loud music playing in the background.

i got closer to her and shouted, "i said, that's my bitch!"

"i swear if we don't win," jules replied.

we both looked at each other and laughed.

"i love you bitch" i shouted as i put my arm around her shoulder.

"love you too bitch" she replied as she did the same.

"let me see the picture!"jules asked as she looked at me.

i pulled the camera out and showed her the picture.

"oh my god!"jules shouted as she let out a laugh.

"let's hope he has nothing wrong with his mouth" i shouted as i looked at her.

"you and i both sister", jules replied as she let out a sigh and hit her forehead.

we both laughed and walked back to the rest of our friend group.

"hi, bella, can i please take a picture with you," a girl excitedly asked as she stood in front of jules and i.

"hi, yeah of course" i replied as i smiled at her.

"here i got it," jules said as she got the girl's phone and took the picture.

"thank you so much, have a good rest of your time," the girl said as she walked away.

"bye, you too" i replied.

"you know bella you can always say no, that's like the 80th person that has come up to you and asked!"jules said as she looked at me and laughed.

"it's better than them taking pictures of me without knowing" i replied.

"now that's what the paparazzi is for, "jules said.

we both looked at each other and laughed.

"there you both are! i was beginning to think you both left" lily shouted.

"we might have to, more people know bellas here" jules shouted hoping our friends heard her from the loud music.

"what no who cares," i shouted as i looked at lily and jules.

"their probably just not used to seeing "known" faces at a party," zach said as he air-quoted.

"yeah, and besides if anything happens we're here to protect her" elijah and james added as they gave each other a high five and laughed.

"then on second thought we should get going," lily said.

"haha, so funny" james sarcastically replied as he took a sip from his drink.

lily, jules, and i looked at each other and laughed.

"wheres louis and isaiah?" i asked.

"pretty sure they went to get more drinks from the kitchen, but you just never know with those two," zach said as he chuckled.

"sadly you're correct" i replied as i looked at him and let out a laugh.

"so did she do the task?" elijah asked.

"hell yeah fuckers" jules shouted as she chugged her drink.

"jules you might want to kick it down a notch" zach shouted as he looked at jules and chuckled.

"oh fuck off, ill kick it down when i want to" jules said as she laughed.

"OUR QUEEN" lily and i shouted as we both laughed.

zach looked at jules and flipped her off as he drank which made us all laugh.

i took the camera out and we all looked at the picture and laughed.

"she really did it huh," elijah said as he let out a laugh and drank.

"yup, and you know what that means 50 points for us bitches!" lily excitedly shouted.

"OH YEAHHH!" i added as i put my hands over lily and jule's shoulders and laughed.

i saw louis and isaiah and walked over to them.

"hi love," louis said.

"hey my british boy" i replied as i sat on his lap and gave him a smile.

"what's up with isaiah?" i asked as i looked to the side and saw isaiah laying down on a couch.

"oh you know, made out with girls, drank. and crashed" louis replied as he drank and chuckled.

"yeah, that's our isaiah," i said as i looked at him and let out a laugh.

"so did jules do it?" louis asked.

"hell yeah she did" i replied as i looked at him and smiled.

"look," i said as i got the camera out and showed him the picture.

"nothings more fun than taking a drink out of a stranger's mouth," louis said as he drank and chuckled.

"yeah, ill stick to body shots" i replied.

we both looked at each other and laughed.

"hi bella, I'm such a big fan, and no way louis, i loved your new movie, can i please get a picture," the boy asked as he looked at the both of us.

"hi, aw you're so sweet, yes of course" i replied as i smiled at him.

"yeah sure" louis added.

click* (picture being taken)

"thank you hope you both have a good rest of your night," the boy said with a smile on his face.

"you're welcome and you too" i replied as he left.

"i swear if one more person comes up to me and asks that same damn question-" louis said as he looked down at me.

"oh come on, i thought you already got used to it" i replied as i looked up at him and let out a laugh.

"yeah but come on, im at a party trying to have fun," he said.

"fair enough" i replied as i let out a laugh.

"who would've thought that the louis partridge and the bella rose would end up being friends," louis said as he put his hand over my shoulder and chuckled.

"yeah, who would've thought" i replied as i looked up at him and smiled.

we both looked at each other and laughed as we headed with the rest of our friends.

⭐️⭐️⭐️