thirty

"aw man i cant wait to watch that video later" i said as i continued to laugh.

"bella explain now," lily said as she looked at me.

"of course you guys arent gonna die! well not today, who knows when?" i said to them.

"oh thank god" james said as he sighed in relief and dropped on his knees.

i looked at him and giggled.

"why would you tell us that?!" zach shouted.

"because it was funny, and you know it was" i said as i smiled.

"so not funny" jules said as she crossed her arms.

"oh come on jules, i was just playing a tiny prank" i said as i sat down next to her.

"your lucky i love you" she said as she let out a laugh.

i looked at her and lily and hugged them both as we all laughed.

"you almost gave me a heart attack!" elijah said.

"but i didn't, you drama queen" i said as i looked at him and giggled.

he looked at me and chuckled as he put his arm over my shoulder .

"aw man and i was pretty excited" isaiah said as he sighed.

"of course you were," i said as i looked at him and let out a laugh.

"okay now what does that drink really do?" louis asked.

"ah right, you guys are gonna love me!" i said as i looked at them excitedly.

"well i don't know what it has in it, but all i know is once you take it, any pain or sickness you have is gone like that" i added as i snapped my finger.

"you joking right?" jules said as she let out a laugh.

"nope, i take it whenever i feel any of those, which is basically any time i go out " i said as i smiled.

"that explains why i no longer feel like shit!" elijah said as he pointed.

"and my head not hurting anymore" lily confusingly said.

"yup" i said to them.

"where'd you get this drink?" lily asked.

"juan, he makes them, but it's a secret, so don't go telling people," i said.

"noted" louis said as he chuckled.

"but that's not possible, a drink that instantly fixes up any pain or sickness you have like that?" jules said as she snapped as well.

"but it is sister, or tell me does your body still hurt?" i asked her.

"no, i feel like my old self again" she answered.

"exactly, thats what it does" i said as i looked at her.

"and with no need to use the restroom?" james asked.

"nope it does it all for you, without you having to move a muscle," i said as i giggled.

"now i know where im coming when i feel like shit" isaiah said as he chuckled.

"you do that either way," i said as i looked at him and let out a laugh.

"oh right" he said as he smiled.

we all looked at him and laughed.

⭐️⭐️⭐️