twenty-two

louis pov

"bro she only lasted like 14 seconds, she was shouting and everything," zach said as he laughed.

"all that just to last 14 seconds," i said as i did the same.

"that's nothing, i put it in the girl and she yelled," isaiah said as he ate his fries and chuckled.

"bro!" elijah shouted as he laughed.

"yeah but i mean she gave good head, so it was forgiven," isaiah said as he smiled.

"forgiven pls," james said as he laughed.

"so do you guys think that kiss meant something to bella?" zach asked as we all ate our food.

"nah, if so she would've gotten his socials," james said.

"true, but you never know with bella,"elijah said.

"yeah, and she did say she was gonna talk about it with the girls," i said.

oh how i hope that guy meant nothing to her, i thought in my head.

"guys seriously, lets not think too much of it, i bet it meant nothing to her" isaiah said as he took a sip of his drink.

"you're right," james said.

"duh, always am," isaiah said as he chuckled.

we all laughed.

"bro have any of you been on your phone? mine's been buzzing since we got here," zach asked.

"mine too, but ill look at it tomorrow," i said.

"so do you guys think they're asleep?" elijah asked.

"doubt it, like they said they had "things" to talk about," i said as i air-quoted.

we all laughed.

"let's go to bella's room and scare them!" elijah said as he chuckled.

"bet!" james and zach said.

"of course you would say that,"  i said as i chuckled. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️