Chapter 57 - November O'Riley

___wicked___

Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black-haired beauty

No matter what he couldn't just get enough of the petite minx working as an exotic dancer working in his club. 

Ariel LaRusso has had a passion for classical ballet for as long as she could remember. But she also had a passion for exotic dances, sensual music, and her body on the twelve feet high pole.

Dance. Music and Sex. That's all that drove Ariel. That was all of took to keep her sane.

She was perfectly okay with no strings attached relationships, and that was wonderful because Angelo didn't want to settle down. At least not any time soon.

Some unfortunate events of the night drive both the Ballerina and Underboss away. 

But eventually, they find each other, because they can not help but come back for more.

But what will really keep the Underboss and his Ballerina together?

Will they even ever be together?

Will the Ballerina have her long-wanted happy ending?

____________________________________

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS ADULT THEME, SEXUALIZED SITUATIONS, GRAPHIC CONTENTS, MATURE LANGUAGE, and in NO WAY is APPLICABLE for readers under 18 years of age.

Don't contain any fluff rainbow stuff. Proceed at your own risk.

____________________________________ 

[Book 2 of the Mob Boss Series]

________________________________________________________________________

©-2020- all rights reserved. November O'Riley. Romance fiction

____________________________________

All Rights Reserved

This is a Must Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment